• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Shin Megami Tensei and Persona

Episode 4 covered...
- Scooter shown in a brief battle. (This is an actual battle mechanic in P4G)
- More Marie amnesia sub-plot (Pretty much stuff from her social link mixed with some original anime content)
- and even the quiz show sequence (That extra mode you unlock as you progress through P4G)

Funny beginning, expected dramatic middle, and nice ending so ok episode. Excited about next about based on the preview because of...

Hitting the band portion and Adachi social link stuff finally happening.

Wait is the P4G anime still airing or have all the episodes been made already?

Wait is the P4G anime still airing or have all the episodes been made already?
Still airing.

Also, the latest Atlus Faithful email came in about an hour ago, confirming that Marie would be free DLC during week one. Said email's subject? "Are you Tsundeready?"

... Commencing unable to can mode.

Reactions: Clawsome Bombs
what do you mean "you people"?

Much like Mr. Shoryusatsu here has with Atlus I have lost the ability to can with you people

Maybe I should try bottle-ing with you instead

:PUN:

Reactions: Cawtime
LOVE ME CLAWSOME.

Oh no, Beat senpai, it looks like you've gone insane too. Well, I guess there's nothing for it...let's go! I'll bring you back to your senses!

THIS WILL BE A FIERCE CONTEST

ROUND.

FIGHT!

Reactions: BeatNinja
Oh no, Beat senpai, it looks like you've gone insane too. Well, I guess there's nothing for it...let's go! I'll bring you back to your senses!

THIS WILL BE A FIERCE CONTEST

ROUND.

FIGHT!
Big bro..?

Reactions: Clawsome Bombs
Big bro..?

Cawnako, pls
Pls don't

*A NEW CHALLENGER HAS APPEARED*

Uh

*WHO WILL EAT AND WHO WILL BE EATEN*

Er

FINAL ROUND.

HERE GOES, DAMNIT.

Cawnako, pls
Pls don't

*A NEW CHALLENGER HAS APPEARED*

Uh

*WHO WILL EAT AND WHO WILL BE EATEN*

Er

FINAL ROUND.

HERE GOES, DAMNIT.
Everything's great at your Junes!(^O^☆♪

Everything's great at your Junes!(^O^☆♪

CAWNAKO.
WIN.

So I just put in my preorder for P4AU. Hopefully I can still get those tarot cards and Teddie from gamestop. We'll see.

Persona 4 Arena was actually the first Persona game I ever played. I only ever got interested into the series was because of Naoto's theme, I thought it was really badass and catchy, so I did some more research and found myself really hyped for P4A, getting it on launch day.

Reactions: shoryusatsu999
I don't even remember how I got into Persona. I feel like it was a result of me just looking for a jrpg to pour my life into

even though I don't like Spoony's videos anymore, he was one of the main reasons I got into Persona.

with my first being P4, and it came out at the right time because I had just graduated high school and didn't know what I really wanted to do with my life.

I'll always love P4 and every iteration it has.

I wanted to play all the SMT games in the PS2 so I decided to try Persona.

Persona 4 Arena was actually the first Persona game I ever played. I only ever got interested into the series was because of Naoto's theme, I thought it was really badass and catchy, so I did some more research and found myself really hyped for P4A, getting it on launch day.
Funny thing is, Yukiko's theme was main reason I wanted to main her back when the loketest vids were popping out. Before then, I had just recently finished the original P3 (a work buddy loaned it to me) and basically learned P4's plot & characters thru OmegaEvolution's channel before Arena's release.

How much is it to preorder the Limited edition set anyway? I REALLY want those cards.

There is no limited edition. The cards and Teddie come with preorder.

Akihiko confirmed to be confused by the concept of modern clothes

There is no limited edition. The cards and Teddie come with preorder.

I thought so. I was chatting with some guys at the EVO Ultimax builds playing matches with them and one guy was like "boy I can't wait to get the limited edition of Ultimax" and we were just like whaaaaa

Last edited:
They're likely talking about the Premium Newcomer Package, which is a special (not necessarily limited) edition of P4U2 (NOT P4AU) that contains extra DLC meant to entice newcomers to both Persona and the fighting game genre. Specifically, P4A's entire story mode, all the glasses for on-disc characters, a bunch of in-game music, and Teddie and Mitsuru navigators.

Ah
Well I got all that stuff so it's cool

Smart move on Atlus's part

Words cannot express the amounts of yes in this gallery

Everyone got the character that portrays them best
Every single one

I'm not sure
I just kinda put it off as Ron DeLite

They both don't act their supposed age (Ken is always trying to be a dolt and Ron is kinda a crybaby despite not being a kid)

Stupid sexy Apollo

No, that's Margalet.

Cu Chulainn, eh? Curse you, Margalet. Using my favorite Demon/Persona...

When's Sraosha though

No, real question is which character gets Mara.

so... The gae bolg demon got someone strong enough to use him.

if multiple personalities are the idea, i was thinking on something like kresnik+Kudlak or Lachesis+clotho+atropos but... oh well

No, real question is which character gets Mara.
Mara has to be the insta-kill. nothing can survive penetration of that magnitude.

Kind of wish she had Loki or Helel too, but finally a multi-persona character (I don't count Ken) in the game. I'm betting she will be stance based.

Aw man when's Trumpeter. He's like my favorite top-tier endgame Persona.

Or he could be like "Meh, I'll go easy on these losers." Uses Orpheus for old times sake.

HYiojJY.png

Anxious for the trailer.