• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Shin Megami Tensei and Persona

Junpei is a bro.

Yosuke is a shit.

Yeah but Junpei respects the personal space.

And I feel it is worth mentioning, among the choices for Lobby avatars...
tumblr_na6xcsqbRz1r9s07oo1_500.jpg

Lobby confirmed playable
I hope it's top tier

Also
Those things in the lobbies are arcade machines
Didn't even notice my stars that's awesome
And you can just walk up to them and play with others
*swoon*
Too bad U.S actual arcade scene is toliet
Or I'd be at the arcade everyday

Last edited:
Wait, look at that.
Uppre right.
Nanako confirmed playable :B
. . . Don't mess with my heart, Jutsei.

Hrm. There's also Theo, Dojima, Zen, Rei and the P3 versions of the P3 characters (including the currently dead ones).

The lobbies look fun with the avatars and color customs. I see potential Persona RP sessions happening too lol.

I like how it lingers in Makoto/Minato's avatar, like 'look who it iiiiissss ahhhhh.'

Here are pics from the lyric book for Persora, a CD of P3 and P4 songs that comes with a lyric book (lyrics are in English for JP players to keep from mishearing the words.) The pages of the book have some silly drawings in the PQ style, though I haven't looked at all of them.

Narukami stop jacking people's shit and give Geese his Deadly Rave back you little shit

That's not exactly Deadly Rave. More of a variant of Order-Sol's Dragon Install: Sekkai without the IK showoff bit at the end.

I love how Shadow Yu in the trailer has the opposite color scheme of Yu.

That's just the Yu the Shadow Yu is fighting. Shadow Yu doesn't actually appear before it cuts away.

P4GA episode 6 review
Another Marie poem sequence at the beginning, but this one was pretty funny with the constant "HEY YOU!" Engrish. Rest of episode was entirely Adachi centered. There are constant Adachi centered flashbacks to give him more character development then the original P4 that range from way before Yu arrived to Inaba into all the way into November when Namatame kidnapped Nanako.

Another thing of note is that apparently Marie senses that Adachi is a shady guy which first happened since after the concert and told Yu about her worries. Which later prompted Yu talking to Adachi about "The good of helping each other out" which Adachi scoffs. Episode was literally Adachi centered since it was mainly from his POV like getting used to the sticks of Inaba as he became a detective their and hearing his internal monologues.

Next episode looks like it will be the Yu vs Adachi confrontation.

Nanako! ;_;

Reactions: Clawsome Bombs
Were they typing out the title on their phone or something?

Were they typing out the title on their phone or something?
i mean the "u" and the "e" key are pretty far apart

Unless they were using a cramped phone keyboard or a layout that wasn't standard QWERTY.

Atlus getting dem dollars on shirts but cutting costs where it counts.

Demon's souls, both DDSes, Raidou, and a slueth of other games are on sale on psn this week.

Persona 3 for like 5 dollars, and Persona 4 for like 8 dollars.

Did anybody here enter this