• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Shin Megami Tensei and Persona

it's George R.R. Martin. his persona is Mara.

and his finishing move,

it's coming. don't worry. it'll be here any minute.

*PERUSONA INTENSIFIES*

Friendly reminder to post plot spoilers under spoiler tag. New game plot is a different ball park then a game plot that is several years old. August/September is always gonna have that one guy that ruins it for everyone.

At least this alt cover doesn't appear to be a spoiler.

tumblr_nauxg5iuhP1si48w3o1_400.png

"I am a shadow. The true self."

Margaret and Elizabeth already have the yellow eyes, so that's normal. However, what looks like a still-non-Shadow Adachi is curious.

Friendly reminder to post plot spoilers under spoiler tag. New game plot is a different ball park then a game plot that is several years old. August/September is always gonna have that one guy that ruins it for everyone.
Yup this already happened for me. There is already images of what seems like the final boss and ..other things.. (the latter which is confirmed to be super fake).

Last edited:
Yup this already happened for me. There is already images of what seems like the final boss and ..other things..
If this is already happening, I guess I'm going to have to go dark on P4U talk across the net for the most part. I'm still old-school in the facet that I like to experience a game's story as clueless as possible.

Margaret and Elizabeth already have the yellow eyes, so that's normal. However, what looks like a still-non-Shadow Adachi is curious.

Well it was like Namatame. I can't remember how they say it but he admitted his Shadow self or something like that. And it was the same for Adachi

And Marie as a pirate is kinda nice

465409106227507659431567623633023207688036924903n.png

Reactions: Clawsome Bombs
Ikutsuki's back, fuck.
And Sho becomes good, lame.

So where's Minato

There's still so much trolling from the leakers that I wouldn't really trust any so-called spoilers until the game actually comes out and people play through it themselves. However, there are some interesting pieces of artwork and animations gleaned from the in-game files (WARNING: POTENTIAL SPOILERS AND LARGE AMOUNT OF IMAGES):

1409033882818.gif

1409034408333.gif

1409048833115.jpg

1409045269675.png

1409044868292.png

1409044739401.png

1409044597974.png

1409044357192.png

1409044128797.png

Alright, we doing this? Let's go then. All spoilers all the time.

Adachi and Margaret themes. Margaret's theme is fantastic.

Final boss.
iErtZt8.jpg

More importantly, heavy spoilers
Shadow Marie
tOPGahO.png

Reactions: Balder
So uh
Can I say that Sho is literally everything I ever wanted in P4Arena
tumblr_nax979gTEW1s6vvy2o1_1280.jpg

FUCK
I CLICKED ALL OF THEM

SHIT GETS SO REAL IN ULTIMAX
I AM ASHAMED
BUT ALSO HYPE

I'M
HYPAMED

Edit:

Erm, anyway...
For those of you afraid to click, it really is all just images and stuff. Most of it will probably just confuse you more, but nothing too groundbreaking...except DO NOT CLICK ON DDB'S OR THEONLYPIE'S LARGE SPOILER.
Don't do what I did...*sob*

Last edited:
In terms of music, I adore Margaret, Sho and Yukari's themes, but I'm really disappointed with Adachi's. It sounds so clownish, like he's a joke villain. Sure, he's purely here for the lulz, but I would've imagined something a bit darker for a murderer.

Marie's is whatever.

Haven't had the chance to hear Rise, Junpei, or Ken's theme yet. (Really looking forward to hearing Ken's, after hearing a little bit of it in his trailer.)

oh hey
ken's english voice is enjoyable now
Th-That's enjoyable to you?!?

Reactions: BeatNinja
Ken's voice is okay
I think it's how his voice would have naturally ended up sounding

Don't get me wrong, I still think he's kind of a douche (I mean who tells off Yuki-chan like that the hell man)
But he sounds great

Also

Adachi SC spoiler I guess
10429236_578385018939150_3709043627634795534_n.jpg

In terms of music, I adore Margaret, Sho and Yukari's themes, but I'm really disappointed with Adachi's. It sounds so clownish, like he's a joke villain. Sure, he's purely here for the lulz, but I would've imagined something a bit darker for a murderer.

Marie's is whatever.

Haven't had the chance to hear Rise, Junpei, or Ken's theme yet. (Really looking forward to hearing Ken's, after hearing a little bit of it in his trailer.)
Least you can change Adachi theme to something like New World Fool since that is what I'm gonna do if I pick music. Arena music is hit/miss for me, but at least I got most of the P3/P4 music to choose too.

Probably playable score attack mode version or related to golden mode. It was mentioned before bosses will be a thing too.

Edit: I don't mind paying for Margaret considering I get Adachi/Marie free if your quick enough.

Just an aside but I love your guys self-control and kindness in tagging all your spoilers.
Half the guys in the Smash Bros thread won't tag their spoilers when the game comes out.
You're rad.

No problemo sir.

But. Guys.

Lookit how handsome Aki is, oh my goodness.
10629830_765979600092052_6151750093260979803_n.jpg

Reactions: Clawsome Bombs
Just an aside but I love your guys self-control and kindness in tagging all your spoilers.
Half the guys in the Smash Bros thread won't tag their spoilers when the game comes out.
You're rad.

We're all just afraid to break our contracts
Gotta take responsibilities for our actions after all

O0o0O0o0Oh, neato. Oh yeah, I kinda remember that being brought up. Also:

Fuckin' suplexed.
p4au_marg_03.jpg

Oh you I was gonna post that picture
I wonder if

"Ultra Suplex" is a special pop up word for that specific move
If so that's pretty awesome

Reactions: BeatNinja
So we can't get her for free on the week the game releases?
Nope, she comes out the week after and is NOT free.

Gotta pay for da Suplex

Also I just realized

THE WHOLE SCREEN BREAKS WHEN SHE WINS WITH IT
THAT IS SO FREAKING CASH

Nope, she comes out the week after and is NOT free.
Welp, so much for that.

;_;

where are the links to the rest of the themes?

I can't wait to play as everyone's favorite moeblob Labby-chan.
ll20Nar.png

y'know, again.

Last edited:
Reactions: shoryusatsu999