• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Show Your Fightstick

Goddamnit, now I have to do a whole Jupiter of The Monkey themed stick.
Make a Black Planets one.

Reactions: DusK-The-Stray
Make a Black Planets one.
Either J of M or an Eden Stick.

I'm gonna have all the "to Eden" shit written all over the stick.

I thought all the "One skip to eden" and "eden's door" crap pretty cool.

Reactions: Kiyobi
Gonna get this art on my stick
5nZJd.jpg

I have a Madcatz SFxT pro stick and most art isn't wide enough to fit on my stick...

Last edited:
TbLcOke.jpg

Spur of the moment Cave Story x Scott Pilgrim art thing I did right after finishing my Paewang mod.
What font is the scott pilgrim text? I always wondered but never bothered to find out. Pretty cool stick tho. Cave Story and Scott Pilgrim are kickass. :P

Goddamnit, now I have to do a whole Jupiter of The Monkey themed stick.
oh my god that would look so rad.

Gonna get this art on my stick
5nZJd.jpg

I have a Madcatz SFxT pro stick and most art isn't wide enough to fit on my stick...

It finally arrived today and only took me 2 hours to dissassemble my stick but it's done:

rXUavlT.jpg

Might replace the buttons with transparent Sanwas later on so I can put the button cut outs in them but it's not that big of a concern right now.

This thing:
$_35.JPG

Unfortunately, the damn thing wouldn't read QCF's anymore.

Off topic: How do you list different parts of posts as spoilers?

This thing:
$_35.JPG

Unfortunately, the damn thing wouldn't read QCF's anymore.

Off topic: How do you list different parts of posts as spoilers?
[*spoiler]shit goes here[*/spoiler]

remove the *

Also you should probably change out the stick then if it won't read QCFs because that's a pretty big deal unless you're playing a 3D fighter that doesn't need diagonals.

Saulabi%204K-500x500.jpg
Saulabi 4K with a myoungshin fanta stick and modded with crown buttons which neither are shown on this picture.

Got one for tekken a year or 2 back, when it came the base was smashed (but still playable) so the guy sent a brand new one for free (it had different microswitches on which made it feel less stiff than the other) so now I got 2 playable sticks :)

This is my first stick and I use it pretty much for everything. Although it doesn't look too fancy it feels BRILLIANT.

Last edited:
[*spoiler]shit goes here[*/spoiler]

remove the *

Also you should probably change out the stick then if it won't read QCFs because that's a pretty big deal unless you're playing a 3D fighter that doesn't need diagonals.
Thanks for the info.
& I would get another one, but I'm not made of money. Which means I'm stuck with a pad.

Crafted from the finest scrap wood from some bookshelf. Art created from the most professional 5 minute photoshop slap together. And wiring so sophisticated, it would give an electrical engineer an aneurysm. May I present the PikStick Mk I.
I7JZ4cW.jpg

n92qYVr.jpg

Yes I'm fully aware what Pik means in Dutch and yes I'm fully apathetic towards it.
Not much to say. Wanted a stick, didn't want to break the bank, and here we have it. Overall it's hilariously poorly built, but it works and that's what's most important. Mk II will be leagues better (if I ever bother to make another one).

I'm getting a SFIV Tournament Edition stick for PS3, I wanna try finding someone to do commissions for custom Eliza art.

I'm getting a SFIV Tournament Edition stick for PS3, I wanna try finding someone to do commissions for custom Eliza art.

I beleive there's a custom art request thread at shoryuken.com in the tech talk forums. If you can't find the actual "official" thread if you make a new one there with a commission request I'm sure you'll get some replies.

This is my stick. ( '3')

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1391986009905.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1391986009905.jpg
    62.7 KB · Views: 701
tumblr_n0tjthE4u11rfwpwko1_500.jpg
tumblr_n0tjthE4u11rfwpwko3_250.jpg
tumblr_n0tjthE4u11rfwpwko2_250.jpg

Version 2 of my controller. Got a nice box with a world map on it which is neat. Now I need to lengthen the wires and figure out how I’ll mount the PCB. The button where the cable will come out is kind of temporary. I’ll mostly just use it as storage for the extra button I have, but it looks really cool if you take out the plunger and microswitch.

OK before you see this, keep in mind my wife bought AND customized the stick without any input from me, since it was a Christmas gift.
ih4WnZl.jpg
Titties. TITTIES EVERYWHERE. I am okay with this.

Your wife is the best troll.

Maybe second best.

I sponsored a player from around here and made him use the name "Bukake Negro".

Boy, treat your wife well... she must REALLY love and have confidence in you to make this gift

or she's trying to tell you she's a lesbian, but still love you

Reactions: alxreaper
I have this right now, but was actually planning on changing it out this weekend with some new art and parts I ordered

BNzvUt0CEAAIz1o.jpg
This is probably a really dumb question, but I've seen that artwork in multiple places, where is it from?

so do I. I posted my art that I did with the Hitbox brothers
Nice, i want to get some art done with mine. i always main females in purple (Mileena, Juri, Raven, Viola, Ivy, etc) so i want to get them, or at least two of them on my box, along with some black an purple buttons.

I really wish I could get a fighting/arcade stick ;-;
Crafted from the finest scrap wood from some bookshelf. Art created from the most professional 5 minute photoshop slap together. And wiring so sophisticated, it would give an electrical engineer an aneurysm. May I present the PikStick Mk I.
I7JZ4cW.jpg

n92qYVr.jpg

Yes I'm fully aware what Pik means in Dutch and yes I'm fully apathetic towards it.
Not much to say. Wanted a stick, didn't want to break the bank, and here we have it. Overall it's hilariously poorly built, but it works and that's what's most important. Mk II will be leagues better (if I ever bother to make another one).
rLl

Nice, i want to get some art done with mine. i always main females in purple (Mileena, Juri, Raven, Viola, Ivy, etc) so i want to get them, or at least two of them on my box, along with some black an purple buttons.
I did it kinda the same with mine. I wanted to have both my girls on it. And since they both are idols I made the Idolbox

Reactions: Spellbound
I did it kinda the same with mine. I wanted to have both my girls on it. And since they both are idols I made the Idolbox
And they are?

Im also thinking about trying to do an Evangelion art.
I know it has nothing to do with FGs, but the fanboy in me thinks it would be cool =D

Iori Minase from Idolm@ster and Rise Kujikawa from Persona 4
Nice.
Laura Bailey actually signed my hitbox =D

Nice.
Laura Bailey actually signed my hitbox =D
Ah nice! She's one of the few VAs I wanna meet that I haven't yet. And I have met and got to hang with a lot. Including my favorite VA Tara Strong. You can only imagine how excited I was. Also I have Rachel Robinson and Tiffany Grant's phone numbers lol

Ah nice! She's one of the few VAs I wanna meet that I haven't yet. And I have met and got to hang with a lot. Including my favorite VA Tara Strong. You can only imagine how excited I was. Also I have Rachel Robinson and Tiffany Grant's phone numbers lol
Yo, swag, Tiffany Grant is pretty godlike, i have met her too. Being an Eva fanboy, it was indeed awesome.

Yo, swag, Tiffany Grant is pretty godlike, i have met her too. Being an Eva fanboy, it was indeed awesome.
Yep I was the same way at first lol. Oh and I have JYB's too. I actually see him pretty much every time he is in Vegas. I sometimes forget he is famous lol