• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

SkullBats Encore: Revival

This looks cool; i'll try joining next week.

if i can remembeer ill try getting on next week.

Ima keep it open til 8pmest so if you wanna be a part of skullbats today, PLS!!! join now.

Sorry i can't join this week, family trip to georgia :c be on next week though

Had some work done on the house so could not join this week. Would be good for a set on Saturday

I lost track of the week .-. I think i'll just mark it on my calender lol

So I've decided to throw my hat in the ring for SkullBats(I feel like I learn enough to stand my ground for a match or two lol) and just have four question: Who's hosting the SkullBats this time around,are when going have one tomorrow,can we use mics,and is this being stream or recorded for analyzing purposes?

Last edited:
Alright, I'm in. Somebody may have to remind me, though, just in case.

So I've decided to throw my hat in the ring for SkullBats(I feel like I learn enough to stand my ground for a match or two lol) and just have four question: Who's hosting the SkullBats this time around,are when going have one tomorrow,can we use mics,and is this being stream or recorded for analyzing purposes?
I host it. yes there will be one tomorrow. if you want to idc. if you have recording equipment you can record your matches.

I think I've played vs. most of the recent posters in this topic.
Should be a lot of fun if I can get there in time. We seemed pretty evenly matched.
W. coast US player here w/a 2-hour commute. But if I get off work early (I have flexible hours), I could be ready by 4 or 5 (PTZ)... I hope!

I have some things planned tomorrow but I might be able to make it... No promises though

Reactions: Israel
Thanks for hosting this.
I wish this was on Sat/Sun, so I'd have time to practice (haven't played all week).
Guess I'll see if I can make it in time & go to the chat room like that one time I tried this. Then check for invites.

Hey i have a few new players that want to participate but can't access the chat so i made a Skullbats chat on PSN so they could communicate. are they still allowed to participate even though they can't join the irc? and if i need to know who is hosting this week so i can invite them to the PSN chat.

Sounds like we'll have more people this time :D

Hey i have a few new players that want to participate but can't access the chat so i made a Skullbats chat on PSN so they could communicate. are they still allowed to participate even though they can't join the irc? and if i need to know who is hosting this week so i can invite them to the PSN chat.
yes they can still join. i'm hosting. my psn is on the left.

Cox messed up in my area :( don't know how long though

Just got to the PS3. Sorry I'm late. Guess it's over. Plus, chat isn't working for me this time. Hope it went well.

Last edited:
WOW!!! 20+ entrants. Bracket was a mess (what was I thinking), but still a great turnout. Thanks to everyone that played.
Edit: If this keeps up ima do swiss

Reactions: ImpTenebraum444
hey if anyone is down for casuals let me know on here and ill turn my ps3 on.

Wish i coulda played QQ

WOW!!! 20+ entrants. Bracket was a mess (what was I thinking), but still a great turnout. Thanks to everyone that played.
Edit: If this keeps up ima do swiss
Yeah, if it's more than 7 you should always do swiss instead of RR.

Yea it was great omen why couldnt u join?

I might not be ready to run this on time so it may start at 8pmest-ish today. If people still want to play, hold out til then.