• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Project Skulldate: The Unoffical Skullgirls Dating Sim.

Status
Not open for further replies.
HAHAHAHAHA.
hey I laughed at your joke will you put Samson in

Wow ,wow,WOW. And I thought my screen comment was low, but I am not THAT extreme.

To compare me to Jimbob!? Absurd.

Reactions: Fumako
atlastsamsonisinthegame
Mc.Rad and DDB, two men forever blocked by screens.

Ahem...''BAMBOOZLED''

WHY MUST YOU TORTURE ME SOO!!!

There @Jimbob you got your Samson now are you happy
Whats a ''Samson''?

But actually thank you.

Does that still mean a stream from Funky today?

You never said you got an artist to do backgrounds, and maybe because of shopping someone might need to make interchangeable items for the apartment or clothes (someone mentioned buying alt outfits for the waifus)? Or just things to hold in your inventory if you have one.
I don't do many backgrounds but I might be able to help at least a little.

You never said you got an artist to do backgrounds, and maybe because of shopping someone might need to make interchangeable items for the apartment or clothes (someone mentioned buying alt outfits for the waifus)? Or just things to hold in your inventory if you have one.
I don't do many backgrounds but I might be able to help at least a little.
Sure...
You can do backgrounds for us...

UPDATES (OH MY GOD IT HAS BEEN SO LONG...):
Start Game now has the "This is true love were making" sound
Funky might be streaming the new version... I don't know...

Reactions: loonieboy9697
I legitimately hope this turns out great. Barkley, Shut Up and Jam Gaiden is proof that joke games can actually turn out to be really good games. Wish I could help, but I can't draw. I could theoretically help write character stories, I'm a pretty good writer, but I don't really know enough about the lore of Skullgirls (or dating sims, never really played one) to write.

I legitimately hope this turns out great. Barkley, Shut Up and Jam Gaiden is proof that joke games can actually turn out to be really good games. Wish I could help, but I can't draw. I could theoretically help write character stories, I'm a pretty good writer, but I don't really know enough about the lore of Skullgirls (or dating sims, never really played one) to write.
I sorta wouldn't like to consider this as a joke game...

Some people are pretty serious about dating their waifu...

Even me...

*thinks of Squigly-chan*

Well Guess what... I kinda changed Vals story to not have you go to Lab 0 immediately...

Why...

TO BULID DRAMA OF CORSE!

AND TO HAVE CHAPTERS!

But here's a Q&A first... (God I remeber how I love these things)

Q:Where does the second chapter start?
A: When Marie is about to throw that gaint building across the town...

Q: Let me guess
this is the chapter 2 intro theme..?
A: Why do you guys always get this right!?!?!?!

Attachments

• Screenshot 2014-08-18 19.48.25.png
    Screenshot 2014-08-18 19.48.25.png
    121.8 KB · Views: 446
Annie is no joke.

Reactions: HeadcrabNinja
Last edited:
Yo finally got the chance to play the game and admittedly I really had fun and it actually made my day.(bluntly)How can I help?
(Btw TOAD)

Too bad I wasn't able to see it that night... I'm glad a lot of people liked it...

That Reminds me...

I have a ton of work to do...

7f4d25fbc8.png

YEAAAAAAH
I influenced the game!... kind of... unless you meant Alex when you said MikeZ, in which case, I've done nothing to help here.
*cries in corner*
But going through this, with the bits already done, it has promise, although it's far from finished, which I'm happy about, which means I have more to look forward to.
For the Alex segments you should just cut him out of a picture and slap that in the game for his model, even if it's only a placeholder.

So, I tried to download the zip file, but my browser apparently detected something malicious in the file, and stopped it from downloading. Any idea what's going on there?

7f4d25fbc8.png

YEAAAAAAH
I influenced the game!... kind of... unless you meant Alex when you said MikeZ, in which case, I've done nothing to help here.
*cries in corner*
But going through this, with the bits already done, it has promise, although it's far from finished, which I'm happy about, which means I have more to look forward to.
For the Alex segments you should just cut him out of a picture and slap that in the game for his model, even if it's only a placeholder.
Oh don't worry...

Alex and Mike Z are both in the game....

AS well (Censored for secrets)

Status
Not open for further replies.