• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Project Skulldate: The Unoffical Skullgirls Dating Sim.

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Raises hand' yes please...wait both?
I mean I would like to maybe do fortunes but I don't think I'm minette enough.

Last edited:
If I get my hands on RenPy I'll easily do some of the annoying script editing and touchy stuff, because I'm a bit OCD about typos.
Also, I'm going to assume both Alex and Mike are the neighbours in the corresponding rooms.

So... there's something I need to talk about...

@Humdinger has resigned from writing the Hurting script...

He has stated that: "real life has made me able to give the project less time than I would like. My uncle has died and I am now basically working multiple part time jobs to help my family out."

So Currently no one is writing for the Hurting...

Though I might do him because...

Writing for a chair would be amazing...

Reactions: Cybermanworf
But here's some good news kids!!!

Not only am I working on the game...

Funky's video actully got some people interested in helping me make this...

Just where the discussion is and i'm on to write for Minette (and others if needed)
I have already used Ren'Py in the past and i'm a tabletop game master, so I'm quite used to write stories.
(well, I made one of my scenarii into a VN)
We're already talking about how we should make Minette in the "Minette thread"

Just where the discussion is and i'm on to write for Minette (and others if needed)
I have already used Ren'Py in the past and i'm a tabletop game master, so I'm quite used to write stories.
(well, I made one of my scenarii into a VN)
We're already talking about how we should make Minette in the "Minette thread"
Man... We really do need a Minette writter...

actully we just need writers in generals

Gimme a while to study up on Skullgirls lore and then I'd love to try writing some. Maybe.

hey @Mc.Rad I whipped up something for ya for the game. Its an idea, but I was toying around with the title screen, and looked up other visual novel title screens to see what they look like. From what I gather its a pretty simple and minimalist idea for the most part. I plan to add a background to this in a bigger picture, but this is what I got for the main title of the game. I plan to work on a few other things like some borders for the wordboxes that texts fills in. If someone else is already working on it, let me know.

Attachments

• skulldate title screen.png
    skulldate title screen.png
    362.7 KB · Views: 497
hey @Mc.Rad I whipped up something for ya for the game. Its an idea, but I was toying around with the title screen, and looked up other visual novel title screens to see what they look like. From what I gather its a pretty simple and minimalist idea for the most part. I plan to add a background to this in a bigger picture, but this is what I got for the main title of the game. I plan to work on a few other things like some borders for the wordboxes that texts fills in. If someone else is already working on it, let me know.
This is good for a placeholder... It's a lot better than having to see that black screen

The version I'm developing has a title screen too, though it's rather basic, and I do quite like the other one.
Watch out for the abridged Dimitri version... (that isn't really that abridged, just doing my own thing with what Mc.Rad posted, because FUCK THE POLICE)

The version I'm developing has a title screen too, though it's rather basic, and I do quite like the other one.
Watch out for the abridged Dimitri version... (that isn't really that abridged, just doing my own thing with what Mc.Rad posted, because FUCK THE POLICE)
Eh... I might end up using yours if yours is good

I'm not finished, but I've fixed a lot of grammar, added more music and bgs and started developing Ms. Fortune's little arc atm (oh, and Minette too of course.)

Haven't done a lot with it because school and stuff, but hopefully the weekend will give me more time to work on it.
Still having the Ms. Fortune/Minette path as my priority right now, since @Mc.Rad had already dedicated time into Valentine.
After that I'll see if I can get the apartment section to work properly. along with the merchant and his goodies.
As for the weekend after that, I'll be away at a con (birthday present, and yes, today was my birthday), so I've got some work to do.
I'll leave y'all now with some inspirational music:
Still waiting for an Old Spice remix of Skull Heart Arrhythmia.

Haven't done a lot with it because school and stuff, but hopefully the weekend will give me more time to work on it.
Still having the Ms. Fortune/Minette path as my priority right now, since @Mc.Rad had already dedicated time into Valentine.
After that I'll see if I can get the apartment section to work properly. along with the merchant and his goodies.
As for the weekend after that, I'll be away at a con (birthday present, and yes, today was my birthday), so I've got some work to do.
Happy birthday!

Well Happy Birthday to you...

Mine is actully coming up in a few weeks... Like on Sept13

So For them few people that were watching Funky's Friday stream... you might have spotted me saying I might do a secret fanfic with Beowulf and Talison...

Well Theyr'e real

ITS HAPPENING!

Also Here's a quote from the fanfic:
Cerebella-"Beowulf Then joins in with him, damn he's so hot that you can make the worlds best grilled cheese sandwich with thouse abs..."

Woah now, I'll pretend I never heard that and deal with my own thing.

Also Here's a quote from the fanfic:
Cerebella-"Beowulf Then joins in with him, damn he's so hot that you can make the worlds best grilled cheese sandwich with thouse abs..."
Oh god I've noticed how gross that sounds out of Context...

ESRB SAVE ME

I don't know, does it have scandalous fanfiction/service?

The Full Play through of Skulldate on 8/30 (even with the easter egg)

So By @FunkyHellboy request, I'm working on making the apartment functional...

For example...
* Mike Z's intro is completed
* Alex Ahad's intro is completed
* Dream Medallion is fixed

But there will be more things to do... Like finishing Double's ch1 Climax
and starting on Ch2 of Valentine's and Double's Story... and maybe some work on the Hurting????

But now a Q&A:

Q: So... What's Ch2 like???
A: I haven't gotten to what I want to deal with in Val's and Double's Ch2 but they both envolve the destruction of Medici Tower only that in Val's story they're trying to re-band and Vertale is alive while in Double's Ch2 Medici activity is starting to die off because Vertelle and some of the other Medici members died

Q: So What's the Hurting going to be like...???
A: We all know he's the "joke charicter" of the game... So I might play on the fact that he's a chair or I might make his story have the most craziest scenes of them all

Q: What about Mike Z and Alex Ahad???
A: I'm not thinking about writing them... Someone else can write them..

Q: What about Fukua???
A: She's also one of the charicters I'm not thinking about writing for

Q: You said Earlier that you'll be writing for the Skullheart... Do you have any plans for what he'll be like??
A: I don't know how the player will meet him... but I do have some concepts for what he'll be like...

Q: Are some of the Writers Rullete table conversations completed???
A: Sorta... I completed mine and Funky's ... I don't know if Chaoz or Rabeye would like for me to write thiers...

That's all for today

But there's lots more content to come...

I say were at the tip of the Iceburg with this project

What if Mke writes himself?

mike pls

Status
Not open for further replies.