• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Report Skullgirls 2nd Encore (+ Robo-Fortune) Out Today!

I noticed in tutorial chapter 2, lesson 3 (hit confirming) that the first part asks you to do some pokes with c.LP or c.LK, but the standing versions will also be accepted.

Can someone please explain to me why it says 2nd Encore for me but no voiced story modes? (this is PC btw)

Can someone please explain to me why it says 2nd Encore for me but no voiced story modes? (this is PC btw)

Because voiced Story Modes are only on PS4 for now.

I just got to thinking about something now that 2nd Encore is out:

Is the OST (download version) going to updated to its final version for IGG backers soon?

All versions are now called 2nd Encore at the title screen, regardless of whether they have the PS4/Vita exclusive stuff.

To no create misunderstanding on versions, all the version are the same in versus gameplay ( that what cares.) in diferents PS4/Vita offline features.

I just got to thinking about something now that 2nd Encore is out:

Is the OST (download version) going to updated to its final version for IGG backers soon?
That, and the Digital Art Compendium I'm eager to see updated. The DAC skipped an update for Beowulf because Robo-Fortune came after him so quickly. I'm sure Lab Zero has it on their list of a thousand items of their to-do list.

At lassssst the full set!

2015-07-08_00001.jpg
2015-07-08_00002.jpg
2015-07-08_00003.jpg
2015-07-08_00004.jpg
2015-07-08_00005.jpg

Are this posters gonna be included in the SG Compendium ( last that I checked didn´t appear)

Big Band's poster is included in the latest version of the Digital Art Compendium, yes. The new posters will be as well.

Reactions: Wenzel
Swapped out the E3 Trailer on the OP for the Launch trailer instead that actually shows some of the new 2nd Encore stuff like the trails and voiced story mode.

Reactions: Flotilla
Robo-Fortune comes out today for Europe, right? What time?

Brain Drain confirmed for Season 3 antagonist.
I think Kaiji did a great job as Brain Drain. Even better than political double.

Okay, it's 8PM here in England, Europe, and Robo-Fortune STILL isn't available on EU PS Store. She was supposed to release here today. What is going on? Answer, please.

Answer, please.

YES, SIR/MA'AM.

We found out less than 1 hour ago that her release got pushed back 1 week to 7/17. We didn't receive any notices about the delay from Sony EU and we're trying to find out why it got pushed back. We'll make an announcement soon.

Sony EU trying their best to become Microsoft...

Oh for god's sake.

So I guess it really IS gonna be as stupid as Beowulf's situation was. Welp! time to basically get taunted online by US players who get to enjoy her!

I know its not your fault but I'm just feeling frustrated by the constantly shitty treatment we get from Sony Europe.

just feeling frustrated

You're telling us! They didn't even say anything to us and now we have to let a bunch of people down. :( They have been consistently infuriating to work with on release dates, approvals - even so much as responses to emails.

Nevertheless, we're sorry this happened. :(

I've actually had a bit of a go at them on Facebook, which they obviously don't check. Its like Sony Europe WANT to push us over to the Xbox! Microsoft can be far better than this. Sony don't even give people so much as a half-hearted apology. HOPEFULLY she'll still be free because this is just bullshit. All that hype and they do this without warning

Sony EU can fuck off if that's what they want.

Well, the update looks good, is this going to be the last update?, or any plans for another update?, also, is a sequel in development :D?, or i can just dream...

Well, the update looks good, is this going to be the last update?, or any plans for another update?, also, is a sequel in development :D?, or i can just dream...

Did you join toda- oh wait you did sorry.

No sequel, they are moving on to their next project, Indivisible.

Did you join toda- oh wait you did sorry.

No sequel, they are moving on to their next project, Indivisible.
I see, i've watched the trailer for Indivisible, looks neat, but i still don't know how they are going to mix both Metroidvania style and Valkyrie Profile, the only thing i can imagine it's a final fantasy action platformer, but, that's just a little ridiculous, so, i don't exactly know how the gameplay it's going to be, so, i'm very eager to see how the game it's going to be

P.D: What about the updates?, is this the "Definitive Skull Girls Version"?

2nd Encore is the definitive version of Skullgirls, yes. It includes all the previous DLC characters, new single-player gamemodes, trials, voiced storymode, new achievements, and 3+ years of balance adjustments.

Do we have an ETA for when lobbies will finally make it in outside of PC? Even something super general would be nice.

Been dying to have this outside of PC and would be an amazing convenience to set up cross platform matches.

Do we have an ETA for when lobbies will finally make it in outside of PC? Even something super general would be nice.

Been dying to have this outside of PC and would be an amazing convenience to set up cross platform matches.

We're anticipating that the Vita version will be out roughly 6 weeks from now, and we'll be finishing up console lobbies after that. That's currently the best estimate I can give you.

Why is the PS4 version only in English?
EDIT: Is there a way to change the language? I expected the update to fix that...

Why is the PS4 version only in English?
EDIT: Is there a way to change the language? I expected the update to fix that...
On console, it's required to pay attention to the language your console is set to.
So change that...?

On console, it's required to pay attention to the language your console is set to.
So change that...?
Well, we got a problem then. Because my language on the PS4 system is set to Spanish. However, the game is 100% in English. I don't have any problem, I understand English very well. But, it feels weird since the PS3 version is Multilanguage...
EDIT: Is set to Spanish (Latin America) will be that the problem?

Well, we got a problem then. Because my language on the PS4 system is set to Spanish. However, the game is 100% in English. I don't have any problem, I understand English very well. But, it feels weird since the PS3 version is Multilanguage...
EDIT: Is set to Spanish (Latin America) will be that the problem?
YEP that'd be the problem! If you set it to regular Spanish it should be in Spanish. Let me see if getting both to count is quick to fix for this next patch, though!
[edit] Super easy, will be fixed in the next patch. Thank you!

Reactions: Blisky and Wenzel
YEP that'd be the problem! If you set it to regular Spanish it should be in Spanish. Let me see if getting both to count is quick to fix for this next patch, though!

Gracias Mike Zeta.

Reactions: Blisky
¡Muchas Gracias Mike! (Thank you very much!)

Reactions: Wenzel
*Downloads patch on PS3, only version I can obtain at the moment*

*Scrolling to extras*

"Aw yeah, can't wait to go to sound gallery and listen to the nice tracks of-"

[Art Gallery]

..... Oh.

Hit start for BGM? Like it is in all the Art Gallerys for SG?

Hit start for BGM? Like it is in all the Art Gallerys for SG?
I did not see that option, thank you.

The Beowulf/Andy fight happens on my birthday. I think there's some kinda conspiracy goin on here.

Last edited: