• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Skullgirls Fanart (?) and More!

Reaction score
Hi!

I find it fascinating thinking about putting together things that don't really belong together and then seeing what happens. In other words, in what other worlds or scenario can Skullgirls fit? This seems like an interesting topic to me and I'll try to post more stuff in the future. Hope you enjoy!

For both series that have an all-female cast (almost), I actually thought there would be more of these. Anyway, I just though that these two could be a good match.

Fs.png

This one is obvious

eV.png

On another hand, this one is well, just random but not really random I think

pf.png

Actually this is more random, but makes sense if you've read the pokedex entry
C.png

As shallow as it may seem, this is just because when she was announced there was something familiar about her name and then I remembered.
FK.png

I think that Bella is super cute.

Hello! Nice artwork you got there.

If you don't mind be criticising your work, you should definitely work more on your body proportion. Other then that, it's all good!

Glad to see more artist coming to this community. Hope to see more work from you!

ur artstyle is super cute! keep drawing dude i love what im seeing <3

I can see how you improved wth pictures such as the Eliza one. Great job!

Good Day, it's been so long. Been through some harrowing things and eh... Well here are some things that I happen to find that I did work on. Unfortunately I did stop drawing for quite some time. Hopefully I still improved, even if for just a teensy bit.

mF.png
So here's Filia

f2.png
f.png

Cerebella that I did not know what to do with
c4.png
An older Carol when she wasn't... you know
pw.png

Fish Lady
fm.png
Bonus: I'm actually surprised to find this one lying around. Forgot all about it.

a2.png

I can't believe it has been more than 3 years since I first posted here. I just felt like checking back especially after getting excited since Indivisible finally has a release date! Anyway, eventually I will probably remove the abominations I posted several years back because, oh myy... what was I thinking? I'll try my best to replace them with arguably "better" versions or at least stuff that I feel are worth posting.

For Example:
Here is what I posted 3 years ago.
resized c.png

I actually planned to do something last year but I just forgot about it.
cere remake.png

Here is the most recent.
cere 3.png

I feel like I'm getting somewhere.