• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Skullgirls is coming to Mobile!

...yes!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well, it is a game with "role playing elements", just like D&D...

Stanley will always be confirmed as having a place in my heart.

"Stanley will always be confirmed"

Okay look Mike I know you have your undercover agents dropping slick hints but you're making it too easy

You don't catch scientist sharks with hooks.
You catch them with weekly D&D gatherings.
So, you grab them with plot hooks?

Hbe2Ky5.jpg

Reactions: CountofBleck
So those new intros for Peacock and Parasoul are pretty neat

You don't catch scientist sharks with hooks.
You catch them with weekly D&D gatherings.

Good.

Because next week is Call of Cthulhu.

Now all we need is a new Eliza time out pose for when Albus and Horace bring out the chair for her but instead they do this

Reactions: KaboomKid
How much love dollars do I need to give out to guarante a beta key?

So the betas are rolling out now, did anybody here get it?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Remember when I said I was worried about the controls...

Theyre super good.

I asked. Noise Cancel is a Gold level (I guess that means rare?) ability that you can get and can equip on any Big Band. So it's one of those icons you have on the side that you tap to use it, and it has cooldown after the attempt. I suppose a successful parry leaves them open...I wonder if you can tap it during superflashes or post-superflash.

I would assume Hidden Variable will have a system to report things, because I'll bet money they don't want to comb through a thread on some forum.
::cries to himself::

OR BOTH EVEN!? :)

Reactions: Wenzel
I have a question. Is there a possiblilty that someone can rip the new songs that appear on the mobile game, like the relics one? Which I really want to hear.