• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Skullgirls Mobile Bug Reports

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Robo Fortune Double
Please post bugs related to Skullgirls Mobile here:

http://forum.skullgirlsmobile.com/forums/known-issues-bugs.27/

These forums are outdated and no longer used.

The entire Skullgirls Mobile community has migrated to the above link.

Old Op:
You're not able to attatch images or videos directly to your bug reports on that page.

If you need to use a video or image directly uploaded to the site or you want to discuss your bug with other users, post in this thread.

For smaller one off bugs, the HV bug reporting page is the best place to do so.

-
Here is a message from a HV team member on how you should go about reporting your bugs:

Hey folks! Thanks for the bug reports. All of this is tremendously helpful. We will definitely keep your notes in mind as we continue to work on Skullgirls Mobile. Given the realities of game development, we can't always tackle every issue, but I promise we're listening! As Oprah once said*, "we want Skullgirls Mobile to live it's best life!“

... and while I have your attention, I wanted to share some bug reporting best practices! (slick segue, right?):

1) Include instructions on how to reproduce the bug. "Bob's launcher doesn't work" is helpful. "Bob's launcher whiffs on Tom" is helpfuller. But the helpfullest? "Playing as 'Hair on Fire Bob,' I triple tapped into a launcher against 'Three-day Weekend Tom.' All hits connected but Tom wasn't knocked up into the air."

2) Supplemental screenshots and videos. A lot of you already do this! But redundancy/repetition helps me get the message across! So I’ll say it again: we love videos and images!

3) Device and OS details. "Game frequently freezes on my an iPhone 7 on iOS10” vs “Game frequently freezes… I’m playing on a potato.” These details enable us adeptly isolate and tackle issues.

*Oprah probably didn't say this.

Thanks!

Last edited:
Came across a bug. In fortunes story the third mission I pressed replay and Cerebella model was nothing but static when moving, her idle was fine

image.png

image.png

I am running on an IPhone 5s

Reactions: skull person
A memory issue! The 5s is on the cusp of our min-spec devices (at the moment), so sadly this will likely pop-up from time to time.

If you restart your device it should go away! (... until it comes back :P)

The game also crashes now an again when selecting fight on certain missions.

If you notice consistent reproduceable behavior (or it's something that doesn't warrant discussion w/ other testers), your best bet is probably to just post it via our Bug Survey (also accessible via the FEEDBACK button in-game):

https://hvstudios.typeform.com/to/iRPjwV

Thanks for sharing your findings!

A memory issue! The 5s is on the cusp of our min-spec devices (at the moment), so sadly this will likely pop-up from time to time.

If you restart your device it should go away! (... until it comes back :P)

Closing all other apps can help prevent, or at least delay this issue on lower-end devices.

Reactions: robotpants
Not sure how much of a bug this is, but Flat Big Band's tap attacks chain into each other in an infinite loop.

edit: It crashed when I tried to back out of the relics section.

Last edited:
Not sure how much of a bug this is, but Flat Big Band's tap attacks chain into each other in an infinite loop.

edit: It crashed when I tried to back out of the relics section.

Would you mind seeing if you can repeat an infinite chain with Big Band's light combo against a quick play opponent in Versus mode?

Would you mind seeing if you can repeat an infinite chain with Big Band's light combo against a quick play opponent in Versus mode?
Is vs play in? I can try. I hope that hitstun isn't different from story to vs mode, though.

Is vs play in? I can try. I hope that hitstun isn't different from story to vs mode, though.

Yeah, Quick Play lives within Versus Mode, as long as you've completed No Egrets in Story mode it should be unlocked! The hitstun isn't different, but the AI difficulty level is :)

Is the combo meter different? Cause, it's not that the AI wasn't blocking, I just got up to like 25 hits just tapping over and over.

I'll go test it after I finish story. Browsing the skill tree atm.

Okay. What it is is that the margin for your combo ending is really wide. If you start a new combo quick enough, it'll just tack on hits to the existing counter. Not an infinite, but kinda confusing. Was it done like this on purpose?

Okay. What it is is that the margin for your combo ending is really wide. If you start a new combo quick enough, it'll just tack on hits to the existing counter. Not an infinite, but kinda confusing. Was it done like this on purpose?

Can you give an example of the scenario you're speaking of?

If you mean just Big Band's tap combo, it's possible that its intended since a big part of the long term metagame is figuring out the maximum possible combo you can execute in different circumstances (although tap combo > tap combo should never be guaranteed). However, doing a knockback attack > wall bounce > tap combo (> Special Move or Blockbuster if you're nasty) is a simple combo that works pretty reliably for most characters (and is likely to be organically discoverable to a novice player).

In general, given the queuing system in the game, you can (for example) swipe up, tap, and then tap your BB1 at a pretty leisurely pace, and the attacks will fire off automatically in sequence as soon as a valid frame becomes available. This is also the case on defense, where you can hold block to buffer into a block from any other state (e.g. you can always safely buffer into block or a Blockbuster from a getup to avoid frustrating okizeme/wakeup games from the AI - or, more likely, the AI can avoid them from YOU).

One of the issues we're addressing with our AI (especially at lower levels) is that it doesn't buffer the appropriate counter into any input windows that may be available. Quickplay (and Arena) currently use our most punishing AI, which is part of the reason we wanted you to test it there. Nonetheless, it is being fortified as we speak!

All that said, there's also a chance there's just a bug with a specific errant animation transition (e.g. Big Band can cancel out of his Knockback into his Tap attack, which he shouldn't be able to do (known bug)). More details would be great!

This happens with Peacock, bella, and big band. I haven't tried the others. It's not that the opponent can't attack, it's that the combo counter just keeps increasing if I keep attacking. I see myself stuffing things like Parasoul normals (I can see her start to attack after my tap combo ends, then I tap again and the combo counter continues rising). I've also had Filia gregor through my tap combo loop (if it can be called that).

It's just a fake combo. I can get up to 30 hits if the opponent doesn't block or reversal, but if they do it breaks the combo. It kinda goes against what a combo is in traditional fighting games.

This happens with Peacock, bella, and big band. I haven't tried the others. It's not that the opponent can't attack, it's that the combo counter just keeps increasing if I keep attacking. I see myself stuffing things like Parasoul normals (I can see her start to attack after my tap combo ends, then I tap again and the combo counter continues rising). I've also had Filia gregor through my tap combo loop (if it can be called that).

It's just a fake combo. I can get up to 30 hits if the opponent doesn't block or reversal, but if they do it breaks the combo. It kinda goes against what a combo is in traditional fighting games.

Ah, gotcha - you just mean the Combo counter. Phew!

Yeah, we've definitely made it more forgiving in the interest of enabling larger max combos, but it may be a bit too much. We'll look into it.

The combo counter should only keep counting while the opponent is in hitstun I think that's what Zid is saying.

If there is even a 1F gap between one attack where the opponent was able to block, the combo counter needs to reset to reflect that to show the player that

1) It was not a true combo

2) The opponent was able to block or counter attack with a super.

The combo counter should only keep counting while the opponent is in hitstun I think that's what Zid is saying.

If there is even a 1F gap between one attack where the opponent was able to block, the combo counter needs to reset to reflect that to show the player that

1) It was not a true combo

2) The opponent was able to block or counter attack with a super.

Yeah, the implementation we have in there now is more like a "Streak" than a true Combo (ala the original SG). It's closer to what they do in other "casual" mobile fighters like Contest of Champions (although ours does has a time expiry to ensure urgency, whereas theirs persists until you get hit).

It's one of those tricky gray areas we get into by straddling the line between a core and a casual product. When in doubt, provided it doesn't hamper gameplay, we tend to err towards what will help more casual players get into the game. That said, I definitely recognize its deficiencies in terms of reliably reporting Combo data (per your points @Liam).

Anyway, duly noted! Getting feedback on all this stuff is all part of why we're doing the Beta so we can get feedback from a variety of audiences. We'll look into it!

Something to consider is that some games when you miss an important window where you had a chance to escape such as games where you can throw them mid combo (but they can tech) and games where you can air tech at one point (but you missed the button press) it prints "Invalid" under the combo counter and it changes colours to let the person know there was something could have done.
(Epic run on, me)
This might be hard to communicate right away because someone always skips tutorials.

This is my first time hearing about the streak thing, I would imagine that people would assume they are getting hit with infinite combos / extremely long combos rather than "maybe there's a gap in here?" especially when new players are prone to mashing buttons instead of blocking.

But yeah, I've said my part, don't want you to listen to me rambling forever :P

Look at BlazBlue. That game has a combo system that can be interrupted by certain player actions. If these actions are not taken, the combo counter continues to rise, but with a different appearance to denote the fact that it is not a true combo. Something like this could be done here, to give casuals that feeling of doing high-number combos without giving misinformation to hardcore players.

Here's a look at a fake combo in blazblue (the combo number changes from red to blue):

Characters are free to move in their entirety during super flash. Not sure how intentional that is. Also, used Battle Butt against Parasoul's Bike super; she received an armor debuff, but wasn't hit out of the super. I don't think she took damage either.

Look at BlazBlue. That game has a combo system that can be interrupted by certain player actions. If these actions are not taken, the combo counter continues to rise, but with a different appearance to denote the fact that it is not a true combo. Something like this could be done here, to give casuals that feeling of doing high-number combos without giving misinformation to hardcore players.

Here's a look at a fake combo in blazblue (the combo number changes from red to blue)

This is a great solution! I hadn't noticed that previously. We'll take a look at getting something like that in the game. Thanks for the suggestion!

Characters are free to move in their entirety during super flash. Not sure how intentional that is.

It's intentional to allow you some window to potentially evade the attack (e.g. during Cerebella's Diamond Dynamo) and to encourage players to combo into their Blockbusters. Let us know if you encounter any other oddities.

Also, used Battle Butt against Parasoul's Bike super; she received an armor debuff, but wasn't hit out of the super. I don't think she took damage either.

The current logic is that characters should be able to collide and inflict damage/effects on characters in the middle of their Blockbusters (provided it doesn't interrupt the blockbuster itself - unless they are KOed by the attack).

Not inflicting damage would be a bug. Noted, we'll check it out!

It's intentional to allow you some window to potentially evade the attack (e.g. during Cerebella's Diamond Dynamo) and to encourage players to combo into their Blockbusters. Let us know if you encounter any other oddities.
I'm trying to consider this a fighting game. In a fighting game, if the opponent overextends, you can counter. I had a moment where I believe Peacock tried to grab and I did Dynamo, then she recovered from her grab and blocked me. It felt... odd.

The current logic is that characters should be able to collide and inflict damage/effects on characters in the middle of their Blockbusters (provided it doesn't interrupt the blockbuster itself - unless they are KOed by the attack).
This is confusing. If I hit a character, I'm expecting to knock them out of the thing they're doing. There aren't many things that'll beat out a super, so it's odd. This also probably means that if two bella's do dynamo at each other, they'll both go through their whole animation, which feels awkward.

If this is how you guys want it to work, there should be some indication that they are basically, what did you guys call it, unflinchable?

Also, touching the screen at all before the start of the match locks in an action and does it immediately. Anyway to shorten this stretch of time to at least once "Showtime" shows up? Not really a bug, but feels super strange. Also, when two characters are on the screen with the same skin, it's kinda really hard to tell who you are.

I'm trying to consider this a fighting game. In a fighting game, if the opponent overextends, you can counter. I had a moment where I believe Peacock tried to grab and I did Dynamo, then she recovered from her grab and blocked me. It felt... odd.

We can play with some of the windows. We definitely want to generally allow you to counter attacks when the opponent over-extends, but if you're not immediately adjacent to Diamond Dynamo before it fires off, we want to allow you to be able to backdash out of range (or potentially turtle through it).

Reading your comment again, were you able to move freely during the entire Super Flash period, or rather immediately afterwards?

This is confusing. If I hit a character, I'm expecting to knock them out of the thing they're doing. There aren't many things that'll beat out a super, so it's odd. This also probably means that if two bella's do dynamo at each other, they'll both go through their whole animation, which feels awkward.

If this is how you guys want it to work, there should be some indication that they are basically, what did you guys call it, unflinchable?

Yeah, we've considered adding that buff to Characters mid-Blockbusters for visibility and to help set proper expectations. Something that's been on our radar. As a point of comparison, Contest of Champions has similar behavior but doesn't message it at all. Still, definitely something we can add if people are finding it confusing.

lso, touching the screen at all before the start of the match locks in an action and does it immediately. Anyway to shorten this stretch of time to at least once "Showtime" shows up? Not really a bug, but feels super strange. Also, when two characters are on the screen with the same skin, it's kinda really hard to tell who you are.

Yeah, the input buffer shouldn't be active before the match starts. Added as a bug.

Reading your comment again, were you able to move freely during the entire Super Flash period, or rather immediately afterwards?
I did Dynamo and Peacock's movement and recovery wasn't inhibited in any way.

Still, definitely something we can add if people are finding it confusing.
Please also consider not making this buff last the whole super. Usually I would be blocking or getting hit anyway, so if I'm using a move that's powering through the super, I should have that as an option. Right now the only option seems to be "wait it out" if they're spamming supers.

has a combo system that can be interrupted by certain player actions. If these actions are not taken, the combo counter continues to rise, but with a different appearance to denote the fact that it is not a true combo. Something like this could be done here, to give casuals that feeling of doing high-number combos without giving misinformation to hardcore players.
Yoooo said my post above yours word for word and took the spotlight I'm stressssssedddddddddddd :P

We definitely want to generally allow you to counter attacks when the opponent over-extends, but if you're not immediately adjacent to Diamond Dynamo before it fires off, we want to allow you to be able to backdash out of range (or potentially turtle through it).
According to Zid saying "I did Dynamo and Peacock's movement and recovery wasn't inhibited in any way."...
In the instance of the fake infinite tap combo that never ends, if say the opponent wanted to punish you for using this, a super might not work if they are able to just finish their attack and block.

I agree that if the opponent uses a super and you're not "immediately adjacent to Diamond Dynamo" you should be getting hit, but in other instances you should be able to act if it's far away.

SG solves this issue by freezing the other characters until that move gets to the first attacking frame of that super.
So in the case of Diamond Dynamo, the first hitbox would be adjacent to her, and if that one doesn't hit someone, now the opponent is free to attack and punish her (or block or backdash or jump or tag.)
This would probably go complimentary with your idea of combo "streaks" rather than combos, because it would give new and experienced players an option to use to counter people looping tight sequences of attacks.

Yeah, we've considered adding that buff to Characters mid-Blockbusters for visibility and to help set proper expectations. Something that's been on our radar. As a point of comparison, Contest of Champions has similar behavior but doesn't message it at all. Still, definitely something we can add if people are finding it confusing.
I think it would be important to communicate what is happening when your hits don't register as intended.
If you hit someone in the middle of the super and it does nothing, that would certainly puzzle me.

SG has golden / red flashes for different types of armour (or unflinching in mobile) and has a very distinct "woosh" sound with puffs of smoke to let you know when you're attacking someone who is invincible.

Maybe some of this could help ease the confusion for hit interactions on the full release.

Reactions: Ninja
Seems like it's not supposed to be possible to switch sides with the opponent, but forcing this causes some strange oddities. Moves like Painwheel's Death Crawl will cross behind them but then suddenly teleport back in front of them. And when KOing an opponent it is possible to knock their body behind you, in the corner try Big Band's launcher -> air combo -> Super Sonic Jazz. If you do this, you'll face left until the next character comes in, and if you try to dash into position you'll end up going the opposite direction.

I'm guessing this is by design that you just always want the player on the left, but the teleporting feels odd, and I assume the flipped controls in the case I mentioned above are not supposed to happen.

I asked so many times for them to just let you switch sides. :^P

Also yeah, being able to finish your current action during a superflash feels weird.

Reactions: Choose Goose
According to Zid saying "I did Dynamo and Peacock's movement and recovery wasn't inhibited in any way."...
In the instance of the fake infinite tap combo that never ends, if say the opponent wanted to punish you for using this, a super might not work if they are able to just finish their attack and block.

I agree that if the opponent uses a super and you're not "immediately adjacent to Diamond Dynamo" you should be getting hit, but in other instances you should be able to act if it's far away.

SG solves this issue by freezing the other characters until that move gets to the first attacking frame of that super.
So in the case of Diamond Dynamo, the first hitbox would be adjacent to her, and if that one doesn't hit someone, now the opponent is free to attack and punish her (or block or backdash or jump or tag.)

Also yeah, being able to finish your current action during a superflash feels weird.

Ah, I think I misunderstood the behavior you're describing. The non-BB characters should be frozen until the BB character has had an opportunity to hit. We'll look into that.

I think it would be important to communicate what is happening when your hits don't register as intended.
If you hit someone in the middle of the super and it does nothing, that would certainly puzzle me.

SG has golden / red flashes for different types of armour (or unflinching in mobile) and has a very distinct "woosh" sound with puffs of smoke to let you know when you're attacking someone who is invincible.

Maybe some of this could help ease the confusion for hit interactions on the full release.

Great points! I'll look into that -- might be something we just need to adjust in order to link that functionality to our existing buffs/modifiers.

Seems like it's not supposed to be possible to switch sides with the opponent, but forcing this causes some strange oddities. Moves like Painwheel's Death Crawl will cross behind them but then suddenly teleport back in front of them. And when KOing an opponent it is possible to knock their body behind you, in the corner try Big Band's launcher -> air combo -> Super Sonic Jazz. If you do this, you'll face left until the next character comes in, and if you try to dash into position you'll end up going the opposite direction.

I'm guessing this is by design that you just always want the player on the left, but the teleporting feels odd, and I assume the flipped controls in the case I mentioned above are not supposed to happen.

I asked so many times for them to just let you switch sides. :^P

Those are a few outstanding anomalies we need to iron out -- on our list to hit up before we launch.

Alas, it's too late in the game for us to consider changing things to allow side-switching. What's natural to familiar FG fans gets mind bendy for more casual players. We found the universal inputs (right = attack, left = retreat) goes a long way towards making newer players feel comfortable. It also keeps things consistent w/ other mobile fighting games thus far -- we opted to maintain simplicity here in the interest of adding depth in other areas (combo creation, team dynamics, RPG systems, etc).

Regardless, we'll make sure to address those specific bugs!

Reactions: skull person
@MightyZug
Then it might be easiest just to say "unless I am throwing them, never allow my point past their point" and see what happens?

I blocked Eliza's lvl 3 super, she went up, behind me, then landed and hit me while almost the full screen away. Didn't seem right.

And yes, the teleporting enemies and having them drop in to your right when you're facing the left is super awkward.

Oh. And one of Peacock's supers does nothing. I'm not sure if it just isn't finished yet, but her whole super is just a teleport. I don't remember which Peacock was doing it.

Edit: In PEacock's advanced event thing, there's a fight with an enemy with unlimited armor that negates all damage. It's the bottom-left fight. You can only win by using armor break.

Last edited:
Oh. And one of Peacock's supers does nothing. I'm not sure if it just isn't finished yet, but her whole super is just a teleport. I don't remember which Peacock was doing it.
This is one I've noticed.
When the AI uses Peacock's Level 2 super - the car super - nothing happens and she just does the recovery animation where she teleports in. Occasionally I've seen one frame of the shadow trail of the car, but no actual car. [correction, just got hit by the car, but only one hit, not the full multi hitting attack]
When I, the player, uses the super it works totally fine.

Totally different bug, but when the AI used Valentine's resurrection super it revived a Parasoul to I think 200% health. I kept attacking Parasoul and doing damage, but her health bar wasn't shrinking. After I'd done about a full health bar of damage, then it started shrinking until she died as normal.

Last edited:
I'm stuck on the Big Band boss fight in Going All In, because his Timpani Drive is apparently unblockable. I knock him down, hold block because I know the AI is gonna wakeup super every time, see the blocking animation, and yet when he does it I still get hit. Then I fall out of the super, wake up, and get hit again, all while still holding down block. And this does enough to kill me from full health.

Clicking the notification about the Take a Break Relic while the game is open simply crashed the game for me. (Also, holy notification spam Batman, please don't do that!)

I'm stuck on the
Just pick a character, click their level a bunch of times to level them up, then kill anything you get stuck on in a couple hits. I have several gold characters lvl 50 with all their stats maxed. You can grind them out in like 10-20 minutes.

but dats cheatin tho

I'm trying to play through it normally so I can see what the progression curve is like and pick out where any harsh difficulty spikes are. I did eventually figure out the strat, I just gotta backdash before he wakes up (early enough that it can't catch the backdash), and he'll attack the air, which I can whiff punish just as easily. Oh AI, you so silly...

But anyway, point is Timpani Drive shouldn't be unblockable, right?

I noticed that Death Crawl sometimes dosnt have any hit boxes,

also whenever countervenom is used to finish a match the camera stays zoomed in on valentine

EDIT: Deathcrawl is just weird in general

Last edited:

Edit: In PEacock's advanced event thing, there's a fight with an enemy with unlimited armor that negates all damage. It's the bottom-left fight. You can only win by using armor break.

When the AI uses Peacock's Level 2 super - the car super - nothing happens and she just does the recovery animation where she teleports in. Occasionally I've seen one frame of the shadow trail of the car, but no actual car. [correction, just got hit by the car, but only one hit, not the full multi hitting attack]
When I, the player, uses the super it works totally fine.

Great sleuthing! @Zidiane was the Peacock super not working properly when YOU used it, when the AI used it, or both? Regardless, we'll look at Bandwagon and see if we can figure out what's up with it not firing off reliably.

Totally different bug, but when the AI used Valentine's resurrection super it revived a Parasoul to I think 200% health. I kept attacking Parasoul and doing damage, but her health bar wasn't shrinking. After I'd done about a full health bar of damage, then it started shrinking until she died as normal.

Bizarre! We'll look into it.

I'm stuck on the Big Band boss fight in Going All In, because his Timpani Drive is apparently unblockable. I knock him down, hold block because I know the AI is gonna wakeup super every time, see the blocking animation, and yet when he does it I still get hit. Then I fall out of the super, wake up, and get hit again, all while still holding down block. And this does enough to kill me from full health.

But anyway, point is Timpani Drive shouldn't be unblockable, right?

Nope, shouldn't be unblockable! We'll look into it.

Clicking the notification about the Take a Break Relic while the game is open simply crashed the game for me. (Also, holy notification spam Batman, please don't do that!)

Haha, I hear ya. There are 6 Alert types we currently have planned, and ideally we'd like for them all to be toggle-able on the Options screen (depending on what you care about):
  • All Characters at Max Energy
  • Take a Break Relic Availability
  • Daily Relic Availability
  • Daily Challenges Refreshed
  • New Event Available
  • New Arena Season Available
In the absence of that system, we obviously don't have all of those in there. It's a tricky balance to strike! I've bolded the ones that are MOST important to us (sweet spot in terms of frequency / value).

I noticed that Death Crawl sometimes dosnt have any hit boxes,
EDIT: Deathcrawl is just weird in general

Yeah, on our list to hit up per the "single character side" issue noted earlier. (in this thread? another thread? I don't remember!)

also whenever countervenom is used to finish a match the camera stays zoomed in on valentine

We'll look into it!

A few bugs I've noticed:
(Sorry I don't have screenshots for any of these. I'm not able to get photos off my phone for the moment)

On the gaining XP screen after a fight there's a couple:
When I totally fill up the XP gauge it says I've leveled up. Normally the gauge would then empty and start filling up again, but sometimes it doesn't empty and just stays fully green.
Also, as you gain XP there's a whirring counting sound. Sometimes after I gain a level that sound gets stuck playing infinitely. When I exit the XP screen it changes to the loading screen. The whirring sound plays again, but at double he volume. It ends when the loading screen finishes.

---

The story mode and events map screen is made up of character icons connected by yellow bridges. Fights I have finished or are unavailable are greyed out, while new and available fights are lit up. The bridges between all fights I have available (even ones I've completed) are lit up.
The bug: Sometimes all of the player icons are greyed out, even if I haven't fought them yet. The bridges are all correctly lit up, but the icons are not. If I tap on any fight and go to the pre-fight lobby screen, then back out to the map all the icons light up correctly.

---

I have the indicator showing 4 unopened relics on my side menu at all times, even though I have opened all my boxes. I've tapped on each Relic just to confirm I have none available to open. I can't get this to go away. It was fine when I first started playing. Later in the day it got stuck showing I had at least 1 unopened. Now it's up to four.
Right now I have 0 unopned boxes so it shows 4.
If I get one new box it'll show 5. When I open that one box it'll go back to 4.

---

These ones I'm not really sure about because they seem to happen randomly. Sometimes Eliza's scarab super (where she goes up the screen, across and the down again) will fully charge my super meters when I block it.
Also sometimes Bronze Painwheel's level 2 (Buer Thresher? where she jumps then catches you with barbed wire and spins) doesn't drain any meter the first time I use it in a match.

Reactions: MightyZug
@Cellsai Great stuff! We'll make sure to look into these and get them sorted out.

Thanks for the thorough reporting!

I thought I already posted this but I don't see it anywhere.

When I try to hold block while being hit or getting up, I won't block as soon as I'm done being hit or get up. I have to wait until I get up, then hold block.

Reactions: Cellsai
Status
Not open for further replies.