• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Skullgirls PC Beta Updates Discussion

How about val gets a DP that is assist only ::::^^))))))..........................pls?
hah of all the assist types you choose dp you fool!!!

Reactions: b0nk
If you want to play Filia for chip drop Filia.
Just trying to cover all the sides, no need to be radical.
I love the fake fireball so far but still haven't meddled with the non fake version yet found them kind of weird

How about val gets a DP that is assist only ::::^^))))))..........................pls?
Something I was actually thinking is like an assist only move that gives you meter.

when this game first came out i was kinda bummed that you couldnt set jumping attacks as assists....

...yea....... let that one sink in for a moment.

when this game first came out i was kinda bummed that you couldnt set jumping attacks as assists....

...yea....... let that one sink in for a moment.

Teacup assist please.
Just so I can call it on people constantly.

^^ better solution incoming...

remove filia j.hk.

we can all sleep easy now.

Reactions: Dime and mcpeanuts
But I also play her sometimes. I mean no other character in the game can do that. I just think that small thing can be fixed.

to do that though you would need to buff the hitbox for NP to be even bigger than it already is so it can hit behind her.

yeaaaa, thats gonna be a real hard sell i think.

The only way that Napalm Pillar could guaranteed hit Filia out of j.HK would be if the hitbox were twice the size of the actual flames.

Or if Filias j.HK had some green on it (This would make a difference at least)
Now that's just crazy talk.

What i would like for filias j.hk:

If it remains as is, which is a one hit optimal reset combo starter that goes over pillar and deathcrawl, would be to reduce the hitstun on it outside of launch combos. Its kinda ridiculous the amount of time filia gets to hitconfirm it with it also being unsusceptible to certain reversals and an optimal starter.

This way, filia would have to use an assist in it to confirm, or confirm it raw into gregor.

I thought all Filias got their combos via raw gregor?
Yeah the super freeze makes it unblockable iirc

If j.hk lost its hit stun in any way, half of her mixup would be gone. She is a fast up close mixup fighter. Don't do this

or if it stopped hitting me while I was crouching even though she airdashed way past me pls nerferino pastachino riperino

No seriously. If Filia hits parasoul she has no reversal options ugh ha ugh ha blow her up

IF para gets HIT then she has no REVERSAL options. Sounds legit
EDIT: SAGE PLS

Was it not clear that I'm talking about Filia resets in a game that is nothing but resets????

Was it not clear that I'm talking about Filia resets in a game that is nothing but resets????
I was taking what you said literally sage, as a joke. You wrote "If filia hits parasoul she has no reversal options........" As in she already hit para and you were trying to reversal out of being hit, not out of a reset.

So, how about them replays?
I feel bad because the first relays ever recorded ended in me getting a perfect.

At least the replays don't save the names. I wonder if they might in the future.

I would like to hope they get names in the future, but as like an option we can turn off in the "trianing replay" thing or some thing

I'd probably just end up naming all my replays "why am i so bad?"

I hope replays would eventually not require sequential numbering and allow you to name it anything.

Name display toggle would be cool (and even an option to ADD names for offline matches so it's easier to keep track of them!).

Why wouldn't they just be MMDDYYYYHHMM format for filename with the option to rename them for display in replay theater (like metadata).

Why wouldn't they just be MMDDYYYYHHMM format for filename with the option to rename them for display in replay theater (like metadata).
Tbh the format would make more sense as YYYYMMDDHHMM like the rest of the world does so that in the long run the replays will still be in order.

Reactions: Sydoh and Mr. X
It makes more sense to sort from Year down, versus there being, for example, twelve 13ths in a year multiplied by however many years relevant to what you're sorting.

vs

The latter is simply a better way to sort.

pretty sure this was covered and said before, but..inputs and slow mo are coming to replays right?