• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Skullgirls Social Thread

fortunes dumb

woooooooooooooooahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh slow down there homie

Unless you mean "dumb" like "cheap then yes.

Reactions: dapurplesharpie
Off to a rollicking start.

50/50 is lame. Whens 25/25/25/25?

Reactions: Kongk4
50/50 is lame. Whens 25/25/25/25?
Not there yet but I figured out a 33/33/33 with Peacock

I never use it I just end everything in Argus

f u c k r e s e t s

All my resets are 33/33/33.

Am I going to instant air dash j.HP with Fortune? Am I going to not instant airdash j.HP with Fortune? Am I going to to instant airdash j.HP with Fortune when you're bamboozled by contemplating the options of that 50/50?

so can i get the MJ slide animation on fukua's armored grab tho? or lvl5. cause i will mash that thing if i got 5 bars to eternity!
No changes to Fukua, except maybe removing her from the game

so can i get the MJ slide animation on fukua's armored grab tho? or lvl5. cause i will mash that thing if i got 5 bars to eternity!
If that happens would you actually use her command grabs?

Reactions: Cadenza
I keep seeing that people posted in the Big Band subforum and getting excited but then I check and it's just the stupid song thread
Sometimes it's the parry thread

Sometimes it's the parry thread
lucky you, I never get excited about the bella subforums because NOTHING happens in them.
No active joke thread, we 2 serious.

what mine? are you kidding that thread is long dead.
I thought I saw a post in it the other day

time doesn't have the same definition in characters subforums.

let me look... mmmmmh nope the latest one was on the 25th of September.
I was actually thinking of Flotilla's parry thread. Why do we have multiple threads for this shit move lol. I'm gonna make twelve Giant Step threads.

I was actually thinking of Flotilla's parry thread. Why do we have multiple threads for this shit move lol. I'm gonna make twelve Giant Step threads.
weeeelllll Flotilla's thread is on how parry is not really a hype move and how BB players should be using it more often, where as mine is basically showing what supers can be parried and how to time them. People still forget and get caught by BB's Lvl 3 when ever they try to parry it from far off.

TIL that peanuts is also Taluda

TIL that peanuts is also Taluda
Speaking of which I didn't notice you posted the vids from the Taluda kumite. I wish I had realized that yesterday, the office was pretty empty, but today there's people who can see my screen. I might have to... wait until I get home to watch it. The struggle is real.

I keep seeing that people posted in the Big Band subforum and getting excited but then I check and it's just the stupid song thread
wow that's my favorite thread

I don't wanna play songs, I don't wanna make fanart, I don't wanna read fanfiction, I just wanna play the video game
Just wanna play video games
Just wanna play video games (everyday)
Just wanna play video games
All the time and everyday

Eliza does a lot of damage and her pressure is kind of intimidating.

Reactions: Cadenza
Eliza does a lot of damage and her pressure is kind of intimidating.
Is it? I kinda feel like you can pushblock her for free.

Reactions: noaa
hi, i heard we were talking about fuckua.

I had someone reversal through c.mk x2, s.hp x3. Not PBGC, actually just reversal through it. Eliza is about pokes and landing hugely damaging combos.

Air strings/chains about as pushblockable as valentine imo

Domo kinda wrecked my shit with her

While we're on the subject of eliza here are some of my thoughts playing against her:

-Servants take some getting used to, but you have plenty of time to react to them.
-Sekhmet seems pretty useless outside of combos. Every time sekhmet comes out otherwise I don't find the swell skeleton particularly difficult to deal with.
-She seems similar to my experience with fukua in that she has pretty predictable mixups (once you get used to the servants), but does tons of damage off of a combo.
-Don't feel the need to respect her when i'm applying pressure.
-Seems scariest when she is above you. That j.hp is crazy good.

How do I do a footsie