• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Skullgirls Social Thread

How do I do a footsie
During a 5 hour movie marathon use your foot to grab the TV remote that was left on the ground so you can turn up the volume so you can block out the yelling your wife is making at you to stop being a lazy bum and to go out there and get a job.

That is a footsie. that or... well... let's just say it's a common thing that happens in a Japanese Manga with a Boy and a Gurl in a bed room.

hi guys i'm here just to make friends and play gaems
xoxo love u guys

hi guys i'm here just to make friends and play gaems
xoxo love u guys
WELL THEN, I HAVE JUST ONE THING TO SAY WHEN WE PLAY
3b919db0d2.gif

During a 5 hour movie marathon use your foot to grab the TV remote that was left on the ground so you can turn up the volume so you can block out the yelling your wife is making at you to stop being a lazy bum and to go out there and get a job.

That is a footsie. that or... well... let's just say it's a common thing that happens in a Japanese Manga with a Boy and a Gurl in a bed room.

Wife? I play Skullgirls.

Reactions: Kai and Smarts
Wife? I play Skullgirls.
well then the footsie you are asking on how to do is the other one. and that does work in this game. Kinda. Works best with Cerebella and Parasoul, cause legs.

So this is the Free-For-All thread?

if you don't want your brain cells killed off, i suggest to back out now. If not then we be going in hard. Like DSP playing USF4 with no Lube on, for that Salt Flow.

you mentioned dsp just to appease me, didn't you

#toospooky
Happened to me too lasr night.
Also, every lobby that had a name was named casual match - beginner.

How do I do a footsie
You do like head-on s.HP from max range and then get a combo. Natezer posted a video on it (if you're not subscribed to Natezer's Youtube channel, you're fuckin up)

but when's icky vs natezer?

but when's icky vs natezer?
when Icky will be willing to come back into fighting games.

when Icky will be willing to come back into fighting games.

Actually if he comes back I'm never fighting him again, icky vs natezer is dead guys its time to let it go.

What is this place? They promised that there was a Big Band discussion here

best commmentary in a while

I tried to count how many times he said 'oop', but had to stop when I reached 59 at 5 minutes.

Reactions: Kongk4
He is the best for WYL, tho.
I mean, that shit is there to generate hype.

He is the best for WYL, tho.
I mean, that shit is there to generate hype.
I'm not hating on him; actually enjoyed the commentary.

Then nobody would come out to it...except mebbe Mr.Quack. lel

Come at me. I got someone for you solo Fuckua players now.
eliza_from_skullgirls_by_daeron_red_fire-d6l4m9d.png

Rip in peace the MAKING IT thread, I will never forget the lessons you taught me.

Reactions: Arcana
22 hours and 17 minutes before being nuked.
Not bad considering the high quality of the thread.

Oh come on, Skullheart is a repository of fine threads.

In other news, what kind of yogurt would Eliza like best?

Reactions: joshb911