• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Report Skullgirls to feature at Anime Expo 2015 + Exciting Reveal!

Watched the announcement trailer. I'm intrigued.

Another game on my list.

Valkyrie profile combat? how is that?

So does this mean we have to change the name o the forums? D:

oh no a cute girl

HAATO.png

She's gonna have a third eye, isn't she?

Yo whens the Skullgirls costumes DLC?

Also since its an action RPG please point me to the nearest Cerebella-like character for this game.

From the video description:

Lab Zero Games, creators of the critcally-acclaimed Skullgirls, is thrilled to announce their next project, Indivisible!

Indivisible is a new action/RPG IP, starring Ajna (AHZH-na), a girl who sets out on a globe-spanning journey to discover the truth behind her mysterious powers. On her quest she’ll be joined by a variety of unique heroes and gain new abilities to traverse the environments and defeat the enemies they’ll encounter along the way.

Indivisible is inspired by classics like Valkyrie Profile and Super Metroid, but with the unique characters and gameplay depth Lab Zero is known for. In addition to a fresh spin on action/RPG gameplay, Indivisible features a deep storyline inspired by southeast Asian and other world mythologies, Lab Zero’s trademark feature-quality 2D hand-drawn animation, and a lush soundtrack from legendary Secret of Mana composer Hiroki Kikuta.

Indivisible does not yet have an ESRB rating.

Follow Indivisible!

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/IndivisibleRPG
Twitter: http://twitter.com/IndivisibleRPG

2015-07-02-235512.jpg
I didn't think that many people knew this forum existed.

Reactions: Mr.NiceGuy
She's gonna have a third eye, isn't she?
P sure she turned into 3 eyed blue thing in the trailer.

Okay so i am down for this, and will put down money for the indiegogo, buttttttttttttttttttttt didn't @Mike_Z said he didnt want to do another indiegogo, and felt like they already asked from the fans as it is?

Reactions: Mr.NiceGuy
So basically: you have publisher support AND Indiegogo support? Thank God, because if this were Indiegogo only... you guys need to eat.

All i want is Ajna to have some move similar to shinespark (not speed boost, shinespark). And the game running on my pc, and if i get a job when the indiegogo is open, i will support.

Okay so i am down for this, and will put down money for the indiegogo, buttttttttttttttttttttt didn't @Mike_Z said he didnt want to do another indiegogo, and felt like they already asked from the fans as it is?

for SG.

so will there be a totally new "indivisible" forum be made or can we stay here?

looks like we're already all here!

so will there be a totally new "indivisible" forum be made or can we stay here?

looks like we're already all here!
I like this fourm I dont like change.

Okay so i am down for this, and will put down money for the indiegogo, buttttttttttttttttttttt didn't Mike_Z said he didnt want to do another indiegogo, and felt like they already asked from the fans as it is?
I beleive it was that they didn't want to do another crowdfund for Skullgirls Specifically, they didn't say anything about doing one for a new game.

I'm filled with so much excitement and nervous energy, I think I might just go nuts, run out into the streets and beat on 80's themed street gangs who have kidnapped the Mayor's daughter. I'm super greedy and can't wait for the next bit of info about this game.

I expect Cerebella DLC how much money do I need to give you people?

I have full confidence Lab Zero can do for Metroidvania what they did for fighting games. This is going to be great.

It helps knowing how much Mike likes Super Metroid.

Mike knows his games, and not just fighters. I fully expect a masterful, satisfying experience when this comes out. Calling it right now, sequence breaking will actually be an intentional game mechanic ;)
I believe that too!

for SG.

but wouldnt he feel the same for other games? I mean I get that this is becoming more of a thing in the game industry to see if there is interest in the game ala Shemnue 3, but never the less I still put money down and support the game. I just hope this becomes a constant thing for all Labzero games