• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Report Skullgirls to feature at Anime Expo 2015 + Exciting Reveal!

Indivisible is inspired by classics like Valkyrie Profile and Super Metroid, but with the unique characters and gameplay depth Lab Zero is known for. In addition to a fresh spin on action/RPG gameplay, Indivisible features a deep storyline inspired by southeast Asian and other world mythologies, Lab Zero’s trademark feature-quality 2D hand-drawn animation, and a lush soundtrack from legendary Secret of Mana composer Hiroki Kikuta.
Does this sound like a vanillaware game description to anyone else? Because I know a few people on L0 love Odin's Sphere and Vanillaware is probably the best studio for 2D art in games.

Reactions: 3 Eyes
Oh wow!That was so cool!No wait,it was wonderful!I'm really excited for this game.It was a really big announcement if you think about it.

Lab Zero has provided more great things that reaffirms my support for them. Keep the excellent work, guys!

I am HYPE AS FUCK to see some gameplay of Indivisible. Valkyrie Profile, IMO, has some of the most fun and interesting RPG combat systems I've ever seen in an RPG.

This game has a nice Muramasa feel it'll do great on vita and any platform I think. Good stuff

Please tell me since this is partially crowd funded lab zero will own the ip

Reactions: Wenzel
Okay, I'm waiting for the crossover with Skullgirls.

I mean, Anja needs to join the cast asap. And maybe we can send Annie or Robo-Fortune to kick-ass metroidvania style.

Does this sound like a vanillaware game description to anyone else? Because I know a few people on L0 love Odin's Sphere and Vanillaware is probably the best studio for 2D art in games.
Let's not forget that Marvelous was involved with Muramasa the Demon Blade (Vanillaware) as well as the PC port of SG too, so that might actually be a possibility if they got some connections

kaUazqA.png

What I want to know is it gonna be like VP1 where everyone is stationary or VP2 where its an open battlefield.

Let's not forget that Marvelous was involved with Muramasa the Demon Blade (Vanillaware) as well as the PC port of SG too, so that might actually be a possibility if they got some connections
Huh? Nice to know. I'd actually like to see a game in the same style as Muramasa but with a blocking system that doesn't suck. Maybe I'll go and try to finish my Shigurui runs now.

He's a sonic fan, his opinion means very little.

The truth has been spoken.

So I told my friend about this new game. he was like meh to all but when I told him its the Secret of Mana composer he lost it.

Reactions: ROTHY
Ajna huh? Can't wait for those dank and vague visions of the future the protagonist will no doubt experience. Maybe precognition will be used as a gameplay mechanic? Regardless i love spiritual stuff in games.

Ugh, i hate remarks like this.
I guess because you took my remarks too seriously when I know they can do whatever they want and they know what they need to do. Here, have a cookie to get rid of your salt and get hype for a metroidvania. Do only kind of RPG I care about.

Imagining the wonderfully animated boss fights and enemies has me pretty excited. Hopefully the entire creation process goes a bit more smoothly this time around.

When's Skullgirls vs. Indivisible?

Become the new Capcom Lab 0, it is your destiny.

I hope that if they make a 3rd new game, I hope it's Vulcan Heel.

When's playable Skullgirls in Indivisible? It'd acutally be cool to have, like, New Game + with alternate playable characters that have different starting tools that FORCE you to sequence break the game in order to get new abilities and play thru the whole game differently :D

Not gonna lie. When I first read the title, I was humming Indestructible in my head.
INDIVISIBLE

I wont let nobody break me down!

INDIVISIBLE

Nothings gonna stop me now!

INDIVISIBLE

Gonna gonna make gonna keep on going!

INDIVISIBLE

The last man standing!