• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Report Skullgirls to feature at Anime Expo 2015 + Exciting Reveal!

SGC
4EUKdg.jpg

Man, people are going to be so disappointed when it doesn't meet their expectations.
My expectations are Lab Zero has something to announce that's worth building up.

Speculation reminds me they have hinted at a new project and there is something going on that is responsible for Second Encore happening as well as the Mac and Linux ports are now being professionally handled by an outside group.

It could be information on any of these or something entirely different, but it's not going to be disappointing.

Reactions: Wenzel
Since this isn't going to be streamed, is anyone going to be there with a Twitter account that can give updates?

Or someone posts here.

ladies gentalmen ladalmen and genties mark your watchs
in 2 hours we will get the reveal (i cross refrenced timezones for this)
Maybe I'm confused, isn't the panel in 3 hours?

SHIT,
I just realized its to late to make two weeks joke.

The announcement will be closer to 4 hours from now, since it'll be at the end of the panel.

The announcement will be closer to 4 hours from now, since it'll be at the end of the panel.
That's what I assumed.

I found the Leaked song for the reveal. XD

Thank you for sharing that magical 3 minutes with us, it'll make being away from the computer at time of announcement more bearable.

Well, might as well set my alarm and take a nap. Anyone hoping for a new character should write a WikiHow on how to set yourself up for disappointment, seine it's obviously not going to be that. Seeya in 3 hours!

Well, might as well set my alarm and take a nap. Anyone hoping for a new character should write a WikiHow on how to set yourself up for disappointment, seine it's obviously not going to be that. Seeya in 3 hours!

...Would a new character not be an appropriately large announcement? :o

I've made a terrible mistake.

NEW CHARACTER CONFIRMED.

It would be but he's saying it isn't going to happen. Though yeah, you may have opened a can of worms now.

If given the chance, I'd like there to be a place where one could go directly and look up the recording of the panel tomorrow. Probably not this thread, as I reckon someone from the panel will tweet leaks while it's live, whereas I'd like to hear the reveal first in the recording. So, Skullgirls Facebook / Twitter?

Reactions: Denizen
I have no idea what's gonna happen,but I think it's best to stay cautiously optimistic about the announcement.I'm kinda excited about this myself. (Even if I'm confused as all heck about this)

Time for more hype!

If it is a new character I honestly think it should be umbrella...

Or Robo-Bella.

I doubt it'll be related to a new character or anything, since 2nd Encore is the definitive edition.

But we'll see, I may have an idea of what it is.

No, it's just that it makes no sense for them to wrap up development, finalize the balance, add taunts, and do everything else that they've been putting off only to start up development again.

I hope the announcement is that Annie will never be in the game.

This gave me many more spiteful laughs than it should have, thank you.

Reactions: Ktulu
new character is real soviet mike Z!

Visual novel plz

Never knowing what happens next in most of those stories would be so sad

If given the chance, I'd like there to be a place where one could go directly and look up the recording of the panel tomorrow. Probably not this thread, as I reckon someone from the panel will tweet leaks while it's live, whereas I'd like to hear the reveal first in the recording. So, Skullgirls Facebook / Twitter?

I'll be posting the panel video online and soon as I get home, and blasting it out on Twitter and FB along with... the other thing.

I'll be posting the panel video online and soon as I get home, and blasting it out on Twitter and FB along with... the other thing.

Thank you Ravidrath.

What channel will it be uploaded to, btw? This one?

I hope the announcement is a calendar with sensual pictures of Lab Zero's male staff. I'd buy that shit.

Reactions: Fumako and Wenzel

ANNIE TIME CONFIRMED

I hear Render's the February model.