• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Report Skullgirls to feature at Anime Expo 2015 + Exciting Reveal!

Whoops, I thought Europe was about two or three hours later than it is, I gotta memorize this shit some day. Yeah though, some people have it really bad, but we're all still getting it at the same time.

Behold! I'm writing to you from the far off time of SEVERAL HOURS in the future!
I am here to deliver a message of utmost importance:
The future sucks. Go the other way.

Give me your damn hover board MURO. Also throw in your self lacing Nike sneakers.

Clearly them darn europeans can time travel

Give me your DeLorean, Muro
Actual footage of Muro and his DeLorean:

Bnwa7ZH.jpg

West Cost master race. Too bad no one wants to come with me to Anime Expo to watch the big announcement. I'd feel so out of place there by myself.

West Cost master race. Too bad no one wants to come with me to Anime Expo to watch the big announcement. I'd feel so out of place there by myself.

please comment here asap you know the reveal :,(

Soon my lifelong question will be answered...

I am ready.

For Annie.

It won't be Annie

It will be her evil twin

Annis of the Galaxy.

Ah yes. Anus of the Galaxy. Her anti-hero doppelganger from the fangame that doesn't exist now.
But let's not forget Annie's evil clone from the season 4 finale, Dopple, who turned out to be an evil servant of the skullheart that fooled annie's followers into worshiping the heart.

Reactions: The Dave
please comment here asap you know the reveal :,(
My comment might of sounded misleading. I'm not attending because no one wanted to go with me. Sorry, wish I could go.

If you want to play as Annie that badly Guilty Gear is on Steam now.

Reactions: Ktulu
Annie is better than Guilty Gear, silly human.

Reactions: Denizen
Annie is better than Guilty Gear, silly human.
YShmwvh.gif

Reactions: Ktulu
You see, that's what happens to those who don't believe in Annie. They squeeze themselves to death.

you never know Fenster.... Lab Zero could come out to this expo with a total Mixup catching everyone off guard.

Reactions: ArgonBern
I just think something related to that would be lame :( I'm sitting here expecting a new game from Lab Zero.

*Starring Annie

Did someone misplace the broom?

Reactions: Cheesedragon
Oh man they should reveal it already before DDB has the time to make a fake annie reveal trailer

or before he gets beaten to death with a broom, whichever happens first.

Oh man they should reveal it already before DDB has the time to make a fake annie reveal trailer

Yeah just give him ideas in the meantime

I prefer the latter. We don't need no fake announcement trailers.

ladies gentalmen ladalmen and genties mark your watchs
in 2 hours we will get the reveal (i cross refrenced timezones for this)

Man, people are going to be so disappointed when it doesn't meet their expectations.

Reactions: BeatNinja
I can't wait until Haggar is announced as a guest DLC character.