• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Report Skullgirls to feature at Anime Expo 2015 + Exciting Reveal!

So, the announcement is in less than a hour now, right?
Not if the panel is 90 minutes.

somehow i have lost interest in this whole thing as time has gone on today. i don't know why but whatever. you guys enjoy your sleep loss.
Jokes on you I live in CST.

CI9UFA7XAAAN99E.jpg

The third sister revealed. The true trinity.

I don't think they would have hyped it up if it were a small announcement like DLC.

But what do I know ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ
Wait... TRUE StoRy MODe, I'M CALLING iT!

I don't think they would have hyped it up if it were a small announcement like DLC.

We've seen you pull this before

Reactions: Cas Chronon
I've seen this before. It's probably Decapre
They did that last year though. And without build up.

Everything. Because you're Beowulf.

YOU MOTHERFUCKER MY TINY HEART CANT TAKE THIS

We are having technical difficulties right now so yeah have some music to pass the time.

Reactions: Denizen

ANNIE, KAI CONFIRMED

We can play this game all night but I can guarantee you won't win.

PLOT TWIST! Terry Bogard and Ryu invade even the holiest of fighters! Now Starring Skullgirls :3

Annie is a playable character, but can only be unlocked if you win five matches using only painwheels taunt
Not actually possible as it can not kill. (yes I know it was a joke I can't stop myself)

Sooo... has it actually even started yet?

Annie is a playable character, but can only be unlocked if you win five matches using only painwheels taunt
You do remember that doesn't kill, right?

I'm so excited.

Reactions: Denizen
Sooo... has it actually even started yet?
No it got delayed I think.