• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Skullgirls World Championship Which Legally Decides All Ranking Forever

Looks like I have the 7th off from work, so I'll sign up yeah

If I'm suddenly scheduled to work on Saturday, I'll let you know asap

Reactions: mcpeanuts
Nope, the tournament is free to enter.
(4:32:18 PM) coolcab: i need to make an amendment to a post you made
(4:32:46 PM) coolcab: say "the tournament is free to enter, but coolcab notes he plans to be HILARIOUSLY corrupt when it comes to people who donate money"

Ominous. Make of this what you will, I suppose.

Steam games are fine with me, I would have entered even if there wasn't any prize involved. I'm more so wanting to get even more experience, as well as helping those children.

I'm 99% sure I'll be free that day, so sign me up.

I have work until 5pm Saturday. Please delay all my matches 3 hours. I'm not joking.

Me. It needs a Solowheel. The definition of charity right there.

Wow, just saw this. Can I join?

This is pretty cool, i wanna join :)
lol I had just worked out in my head what the 8 seeded players were gonna be, now I gotta change them
Im not doing anything saturday so im in.
Eh, what the hell

I'm in
Sign me up Mr.Peanuts sir.
Got you all. Only 3 spots left!

Reactions: Lawnalog and Acido
What do you know, I'm completely free that day... like I will be in this tournament.

Sign me up~

What do you know, I'm completely free that day... like I will be in this tournament.

Sign me up~
Got you... have you been keeping up with the game much? Reason I ask is if you're at full power I probably will seed you, but if you're only at like Freeza form 2 or something I probably will give that seed to someone else.

Got you... have you been keeping up with the game much? Reason I ask is if you're at full power I probably will seed you, but if you're only at like Freeza form 2 or something I probably will give that seed to someone else.

I only have the strength of 5 Raditz atm, good enough to finish a B&B at best.

I'm somewhere between Yamcha and Tien.

Is there anyway I can donate a few of my extra Steam games that I've been hoarding for the past few years?

Is there anyway I can donate a few of my extra Steam games that I've been hoarding for the past few years?
Holy shit yes, thank you. Lemmie hit you up on Steam later tonight.

Put me in coach.

I'm not too familiar with how to use Google Docs, how would I go about reading the rest of the text that appears cut-off?

If you click on it, it appears in the bar starting with "fx"

3d5025dd88.png

Reactions: PME and mcpeanuts
I'll join sign me up
Got you. Aaaaaaand that's it, we're at 32, that's the cap. To anyone else who wanted to join, I can still make you an alternate and add you to the tournament if someone drops out.

To anyone who does not have me on their friends list, please shoot me a friend request here ASAP so that I can easily find you to run your match: http://steamcommunity.com/id/may_contain_peanuts/

We're on a tight schedule so Coolcab and I are going to be pretty ruthless as far as disqualifying people who don't show up (especially Coolcab), so everyone please make sure to be in the stream chat when the tournament starts. Again that's not my stream this time, it's twitch.tv/coolcaberu. It starts at 2pm eastern time, or you can check out that countdown timer a few posts up, y'all know when this starts, please don't make me work to find you :(

So no one's surprised I'll be seeding the following players in this order, everyone else is random seeds:

1. Lawnba
2. Acido
3. mpgame
4. Adeveis
5. CaioLugon
6. [PME]
7. iDante
8. Yaya

These are based on a combination of offline results, online results, my personal opinion, and various other factors (for example, Coolcab begrudgingly allowed me to seed Yaya, but insisted he have the worst possible seed).

Thanks to everyone who signed up and see you Saturday!

Can I enter still?
I actually got Saturday off after all. You're in my spot. Either you can give it up quietly or you can ft5 me for it.

Reactions: Lawnalog
Thanks to @dapurplesharpie we have some new raffle prizes for yall
-Home
-Contagion
-XSPlit Premium 1 Month License
-Plants vs. Zombies: Game of the Year Edition (the Origin version, so you're gonna need Origin installed for this one)

Also a mutual friend of Coolcab and me, Spectre, added games to the raffle:
-Audiosurf
-Sanctum
-Portal
-Natural Selection 2

Wow! All sorts of prizes.

Last edited: