• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Skullgirlsfanboy Versus the World

dis gonna be gud
6f6.gif

I hope this isn't Friday or Saturday; I won't be online.

Wow, must replies I have ever done! Whew!
Can we do it this saturday or sunday? Tomorrow's fine too. Heck, let's do it now!
Oh god are you sure you want to fight me with free wifi considering that I'm on the other side of the globe???
Sure, why not?
(where are you from, anyways?)
Did you ever accept my friend request? Anyways, earliest I could realistically do this is Sunday.
Sunday's usually a relaxed day for us, so that could work, I think. And no, haven't been connected to Steam yet, but I will accept when I sign on.
What about @dapurplesharpie ?
She doesn't fight scrubs, and neither do I
Throw me in punk, I could go for some rounds too
Sounds great! Come join the party!
So, what's the plan for this?
Do you want to gather all opponents in one day, in clusters or each player separately?
Will you be recording/streaming the matches or want/need the other player to do it?
Any specific format ( FT7 / FT10 / ...? )
How long will "some training" take?
What's your timezone?
Hmm... true, I guess I'll have to consider time. I'm on the East coast of the U.S, in Sunny Florida!
My computer can run SG well, but considering that I'd have to learn to use streaming software, I'm hoping one of you guys would be ok with recording/streaming it, but if you can, I'd love someone to send me the footage to my email, so I can post the matches on my channel, too.
"some training" is just me learning Eliza over the next few days, and just brushing up while I wait for the Big Day, so I won't be a bother to anyone with that!
As for the match type, I'd say that's up to you guys, seeing as how you all were nice enough to come, and I wouldn't want to do something you wouldn't enjoy. Even competitively, fun is of the utmost importance to me!

So, simply put, just however you guys feel like it is how we'll do it!
nah man we be doing this on an official stream. To the Gladiator's Pit we go. be sure to bring all the popcorns.
That'd be fine, too! saves time!
Is it too late to sign up? This sounds like fun. Besides, I need to get involved in the community more. Might as well start somewhere.
You want to get involved!? What's that mean?
(of course you can join! the more, the merrier!)
I hope this isn't Friday or Saturday; I won't be online.
Hmm... maybe this SHOULD be on multiple days... the list's still expanding, so I guess that would make things easier....

Happy Halloween, guys! I was thinking, and it would probably be best to do this on one day, unless there's a lot of matches each. With Secretlyengarde unavailable Sunday, I think that next week/weekend would be best, because everyone could know when it is, you know? So, does that sound good? Also, what's the format you guys want for the matches?

I want mine to be a ft50 or a ft7.
Also, HALLOWEEN IS ON OCTOBER 31 IT'S ALREADY NOVEMBER 1 THOUGH?????

Use Double with H Bomber. Maybe youu'll 7 - 0 everyone.
Double's one of (if not) my best character! I think you can all expect her (?) in nearly every match. I also want to use Eliza, but if you all use Peacock, I don't know how I'd fare... Oh, right... Better learn gamepad Peacock while I'm at it. I can assume you guys'd want to fighther, huh?

Up to FT7 (=best of 13) sounds reasonable when you want to play several people in a row, anything more would take forever.

I'm specifically unavailable on all Sundays during Skullbats EU hours (2:30 PM - 5:00 PM Florida time). Other than that, I'll have a generally flexible week starting now to Friday inclusive, as long as I know there's a thing going on in reasonable advance. Might not be available next Saturday and/or Sunday.

For planning purposes, I'll also mention that my time = Florida time +5 hours.

Last edited:
Reactions: Skullgirlsfanboy
I'm not available until pretty late Tuesday/Thursday (until after 6:00 p.m. Eastern Time). I am available all day on Friday/Saturday/Sunday, though, as long as I know a day or two in advance. And Monday/Wednesday too if it's not a morning event (any time after noon works for me).

Anybody else got any scheduling restrictions? Let's see if we can nail down a date for this thing.