• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Skullheart's changes.

Since when did we ever give any concrete explicit dates/deadlines for something regarding this topic? We are not 'on the clock' as of the nature of being purely a small group of volunteers that invests portions of our free time for the purpose of improving the site. OT was not this entire forum as much as I like it.

Just as it was fairly lengthy process to remove an entire section i imagine a hypothetical scenario of further changes regarding the status of MM cafe/OT would also take a reasonable amount of time if not longer. At least if you want to do an acceptable job.

Feel free to think I'm just laughing sadistically behind my monitor wasting my time here if that image is a more believable visual interpretation of what is going on here.
On what are you basing this off of? Previous incompetency?

I don't care if you get paid or if you're doing it in your free time. I don't give a shit if you quit, it's not like I think the current management team is competent in the first place. Good riddance in fact.

@Muro - Forum wackiness, dude. That's a two word snippet of a post I made in the mod forum, which is why you can't access it. No idea how it got here. Anyways, OT is back :)

Thanks mods. I like the new rules too. I hope it works out

Yeah, I just opened up Skullheart and noticed a Zelda thread was in Recent Posts, and it made me think "Wow, so I guess there's gonna be a new Zelda fighting gam-oh....OHHHHHHH!!"

Nice to see the ol' OT section back!

Yeah I saw a topic about "sick game tunes" and I was confused for a moment.

I take it by the sudden burst of alerts that OT is back. Thank you and I hope the new rules alleviate some of the bloat that OT caused.

- No 'Forum Game/Media Dump' Threads.
Don't make 'forum game' threads that promote filler posting. You can still make 'fun' threads with a bit more effort in the OP/Title that promotes discussion with each other too. Media dumping threads for videos/images/.etc are also not allowed because they promote next to no discussion. You are still allowed to post videos/images/etc [obviously no image macros], but they have to compliment the thread discussion. The dumping can't be the main 'discussion' if your still confused.
http://skullgirls.com/forums/index.php?threads/sick-game-tunes.6636/

I'm still confused.

Reactions: ClarenceMage
As I expected, result was the contrary of what I hoped. I miss the meme thread.
At least I'm not confused anymore. Sorry for those who feel I'm responsible for their loss of fun.

I honestly didn't expect it to be considered filler. I think ill just stick to IRC for fun things.