• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

So... Who are the best with respect to their character?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I nominate my nomination for myself after nominating myself for best Painwheel still on Console.
I bet someone can probably beat that!

Reactions: Broseidon Rex
I vouch for this.

Vouch for Vouch?
You got it bro. I'll vouch for DJAzure's ability to play whatever character it is he plays (not gonna scroll up to check, 2effort5me).

I nominate my nomination for myself after nominating myself for best Painwheel still on Console.
I bet someone can probably beat that!

I vouch for this

Real talk though give me a week with console patch and Ill have a better Fortune than half the people on the Fortune list.

LOOOORD HAVE MERCY

Real talk though give me a week with console patch and Ill have a better Fortune than half the people on the Fortune list.

Top 8 == instavouch

And ALSO got beat down by shin after claiming that shin was ducking him
Okay, real talk.

If a guy is told to go fight and then dodges the fight not only for 4 weeks in a row, but on the final night outright claims that he never intends to fight, misses his scheduled fight time by 2 hours, and then shows up in the stream chat to talk shit, he was ducking. I have no idea what narrative you could interpret this as; it's a factual thing that happened.

The moment you're allowed to say that I'm "claiming" literal facts as facts and insinuating that they're not real, I'm allowed to say that I perfected Shin. It's Fox News as fuck, and if that's the kind of thing acceptable as statements of truth in this thread then the mods just need to go ahead and delete it.

Shin also said that he doesn't play online.

Okay, real talk.

If a guy is told to go fight and then dodges the fight not only for 4 weeks in a row, but on the final night outright claims that he never intends to fight, misses his scheduled fight time by 2 hours, and then shows up in the stream chat to talk shit, he was ducking. I have no idea what narrative you could interpret this as; it's a factual thing that happened.

The moment you're allowed to say that I'm "claiming" literal facts as facts and insinuating that they're not real, I'm allowed to say that I perfected Shin. It's Fox News as fuck, and if that's the kind of thing acceptable as statements of truth in this thread then the mods just need to go ahead and delete it.

He had said multiple times he would fight you OFFLINE no problem. He wanted to make sure he played at his optimal performance because things can go wrong online like lag and shit like that. In the end, it didn't matter because he bodied you no problem.

VOUCH FOR MY SQUIGLY GUYS
FT5 me. Win or lose, you'll have my vouch; I just need more reason to be on the list.

As silly as it is, this list is giving me a reason to play harder than ever.

EDIT: Well, that, and streams that I just happen to be on lol

He had said multiple times he would fight you OFFLINE no problem. He wanted to make sure he played at his optimal performance because things can go wrong online like lag and shit like that. In the end, it didn't matter because he bodied you no problem.
I'd bet real actual money that if he (played the full set and) lost it would suddenly, actually matter.

Can we make a bonus rule that the winner stops posting as well?

If the winner gets some other prize, sure. Otherwise, what's the point? I would honestly take the lesser of the two evils in this case, the player who is infamous for his posts but doesn't suck as badly at the game. That way, I know it's worth it to at least glance at his post.

For the record, if Dime learns how to summarize, I'm sure his posts will be fine. There's no helping Broken Loose though. =/

Last edited:
I'd bet real actual money that if he (played the full set and) lost it would suddenly, actually matter.

I would've bet real money that if you lost, you'd stop shit talking and move on. Glad no one took me up on it. He returned for the rest of the set (he thought it was BEST out of 7) but you rage quit. No surprise.

I would've bet real money that if you lost, you'd stop shit talking and move on. Glad no one took me up on it. He returned for the rest of the set (he thought it was BEST out of 7) but you rage quit. No surprise.

Yep, he returned and we saw you quit the fifth match.

FT5 me. Win or lose, you'll have my vouch; I just need more reason to be on the list.

Sure, I'm pretty sure I'd lose 5-2, but I'm down to play. Just catch me when I'm streaming.

how about we're all trash compared to the players of any other game and we should be working to increase the overall skill level of everybody to a point where 'best' isn't synonymous with 'competent'

2 hard, grind combos in training mode instead

how about we're all trash compared to the players of any other game and we should be working to increase the overall skill level of everybody to a point where 'best' isn't synonymous with 'competent'
Vouching

Will I need Proof of Purchase to Validify all these vouchers I'm receiving, or shall I obtain written signatures?!
Maybe I should just start a petition saying "You must all accept that I'm the only player left on Xbox playing Painwheel."

If we proceed down this course we will create a vouch economy that can not sustain itself. I predict there will be no more vouches in 3 months, we're using them up too fast.

wow this thread is garbage

Now that I think of it, I never played you even though you've been on my friends list forever and we were supposed to play way back when.

If we proceed down this course we will create a vouch economy that can not sustain itself. I predict there will be no more vouches in 3 months, we're using them up too fast.

wow this thread is garbage

Vouch

I vouch for the guy below me. He's legit.

Reactions: DawnHibiki
Now that I think of it, I never played you even though you've been on my friends list forever and we were supposed to play way back when.
Vouching

Lots of people have seen me play. I've played against a decent portion of the west coast.
I placed top 32 at evo
My vids against age, of which there are plenty, are available on yt.
I also have vids of me playing on my own youtube that I've linked before, as well as my losers finals match was streamed.

BrandX did too... no offense to brand but...

Brand got Top48

But yeah, "I made Top32 by getting out in Losers from a pool with one good player" isn't a story to write home about

ooh i said that because the guy tweeted that. so he wasn't on 32?

ooh i said that because the guy tweeted that. so he wasn't on 32?
Nah, but he did photobomb the top 32 group pic.

Top 16 you can kiiinda brag about.

But honestly I feel like a garbage player and I made top 8.

This new version is practically built for how I play though soooo...

#keninblackspainwheel

Status
Not open for further replies.