• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

USA SOMF: Skullgirls Official Meetups in Florida

Gonna be at Versus tomorrow and I'll play up until 1 or 2am. Soooooo... show up and hit me up if ya want to play some SG.

Ill probably head out after work. Wont be till about 10 or 1030 though.

I'll head up there as well. Probably reach around 7-8 or so.

@Rabeye @Tyler you guys up for this week?

Should I bring my setup?

Should I bring my setup?
Probably... I'll bring my PS3, but I do want to also practice on Persona for EVO (along with SG of course). If I don't see anyone with a set up by the time you come I'll move to a different spot (for a little while) and try to see if anyone wants to play as well.

do you want 5 dollars that badly huh?

your lunch money is mine now suckers

Reactions: mcpeanuts
holy fuck im broke

ill beat your guy's asses for a fucking coke

do you even get enough money at our locals for a coke?

in local news: Sorethumbs asked me to hold a tournament during Evo weekend at his viewing party in Tampa. Unfortunately, I'm going to be partying it up at a nude beach all day. I'll discuss the details of the tourney with him and post about it as soon as possible.

South Florida crew, how's this Friday feeling for you?

South Florida crew, how's this Friday feeling for you?
Can't go today. Don't have any ride to take me, plus some small stuff to take care of later.

I dont have a PS3 with 2nd encore :(. Xbox hasnt been patched so that sucks. I might go for some SF if anything.

Gunna head out to Versus tomorrow. How are you guys feeling?

Reactions: Rabeye
Where do people meet up to play? I'm in Central Florida and want to get back into practice for ceotaku.

We're in South Florida, so it's probably won't work out for you. But if you're ever down here, we play at Versus Gaming Center.

I'll be at Versus today at 6pm. I'm rusty as complete hell, so it'll be nice to get some games before CEOtaku.

I'll come out, see you there forgot about some other obligations D: cant make it

Last edited:
Where do people meet up to play? I'm in Central Florida and want to get back into practice for ceotaku.
I'm still in the middle of town, Hombre. I need practice, so let's try to figure out a meetup thingy.

Does anyone know if the versus people have or will get a ps4?

Does anyone know if the versus people have or will get a ps4?
I thought I saw one there before.

I'm back and wanna make it out to Versus on Friday.

Hope to see you guys there.

I'm back and wanna make it out to Versus on Friday.

Hope to see you guys there.

I'll try and see if I can make it out. Work has been making it difficult lately.

Sorry guys, gunna have to cancel.
Have to prepare for stuff tomorrow.