• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

USA SOMF: Skullgirls Official Meetups in Florida

Sorry guys, gunna have to cancel.
Have to prepare for stuff tomorrow.
I wasnt going to make it either. I got out of work late as hell.

Anyone up for some games at Versus tonight?

I'm going to hope I get out on time today. Even still I won't be there till about 1030 ish.
Nevermind, I just got called in to fill in at work and have to go in early tomorrow. Sorry :/

Last edited:
No worries, Lilman.

Hopefully we could manage to get some offline practice in before ceotaku.

So, is anyone okay for Versus this Friday? If not, how 'bout we have a lobby fight night on Sunday or something.

I'll head up Friday depending on how work goes.

Ill be there as well, late as usual around 10:30.

Very good games last night, guys. Good to see you all again.
Wish I could have stayed longer.

Reactions: Rabeye and Kongk4
Yo there is a 24 hour gaming thing at this local in Pinellas Park on November 7th through the 8th.
The event starts at 10am.
The schedule goes:
10am Nidhogg
11am Mario Party
Noon Injustice
1pm Smash Doubles
2pm Fifa15
3pm Smash singles
5pm Rocket League
6pm Halo 2 and power tennis. (see me in either)
7pm SKULLGIRLS
8pm MKX
9pm USF4
10pm Marvel

I'm fairly certain @frozendolfin will be there as well as a few other people.
Its at the Rock Solid Cheer Gym at 8100 Park Blvd Building D
Pinellas Park, FL 33781

There will also be board games so @Broken Loose ???????????????????????
yeah should be a blast. If we can get enough people there will be a pot for SG.

Also there will be giveaways and free snack and if you show up ill personally say "hey" to you!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
HOLY FUCKING SHIT WHO WANTS TO SIGN UP FOR ROCKET LEAGUE????

Reactions: Rabeye and Kongk4
oh yeah I guess I should have said that

uh, Nov 7th through the 8th.

so are we going to this?

oh shit! that's this weekend!

yeah, fuck it. i can drive you if you can pitch in for gas. gas is my main problem.

is it free to bew there what is costs?

is it free to bew there what is costs?
yeh this is an important question

also i got called into work so i have no fucking clue if i'll be free saturday or not lmao (also peanuts' tournament is this weekend but i'm sure we can work something out with that)

I think its like $5 per game at most. Its a real small thing lol. I know @frozendolfin will be there as well as a bunch of really cool dudes. Def worth it if you are close!

Yikes. Uh...

I have work until 5pm Saturday. This is technically doable, just cutting it very close. I was actually going to prioritize the Skullgirls World Championship Which Legally Decides All Ranking Forever over this, but things just got a whole lot fuckier.

i guess i should have made a ceo winterfest post at some point, huh

(come to winterfest and hang out with cool people!)

Winterfest was sick! In west palm/versus area

Were you the dude that I fought that I told to come here because I wanted you to find the other South Florida dudes?

Were you the dude that I fought that I told to come here because I wanted you to find the other South Florida dudes?
Ye thats me, ggs man

We were hitting up Versus every friday for SG matches but the kind of fell through for me because of work. Ask
Luweewu if they are still hitting up versus. If not we can try to make a day to get some games in.

We were hitting up Versus every friday for SG matches but the kind of fell through for me because of work. Ask
Luweewu if they are still hitting up versus. If not we can try to make a day to get some games in.
Yeah it kinda fell through for me as well, mainly due to me wanting a long a break (from FGs in general) after CEOtaku. I'll most likely start going back to Versus when Wizard announces the new EVO line-up.*

*Not because I have any sheer hope of SG going on there :^P

Hey, guys! Big news!

So, as some of you may already know, I've been trying to push for a venue to hold locals in, both casuals and tournaments. I think I've found the place, and I'd like to start having meetups there. If Orlando's too far a drive, that's fine, come next week or wait for a tournament or whatever. If you're in town and need a ride, I might be able to pick you up.

Sunday evenings at 5pm (this week, future weeks may be an hour earlier or later depending on how things go), we are fighting at Mana Tide Games in Winter Park, just on the north side of Orlando and 15-20 minutes from UCF. Bring setups and buy some soda! There's plenty of parking and there's a Papa John's in the same strip mall so bring some cash to go in on a possible pizza.

Ideally, I'd like to hold weekly local casuals here with a monthly tournament. They're also working on getting a stream setup working because they occasionally do Smash stuff there and the layout's pretty nice for what it is. So yeah, see you there!

yea ive been going to vs almost every friday i played once with someone there v ut he absolutely wiped due to my lack of knowledge on like anything

im free every friday and most saturdays

yea ive been going to vs almost every friday i played once with someone there v ut he absolutely wiped due to my lack of knowledge on like anything
Who did he play?

fuuka double filia i think, most definately fuuka

Hey guys! Just a reminder: Sunday at 5, same shit! As a special bonus, anybody who comes to Can't Believe These this weekend will also have a say in the upcoming monthly tournament schedule (as in which Saturdays will be set aside for tournaments). Come! Bring setups and mixups! Also, come play Windjammers!

I'm going to Versus tomorrow so if ya South Florida people wanna play together again after like...... uh however long it's been, I'll be there at 6/7pm.

I'm going to Versus tomorrow so if ya South Florida people wanna play together again after like...... uh however long it's been, I'll be there at 6/7pm.
As much as Id like to, Im stuck at work until 9 and then go in the next day early as hell. :(

As much as Id like to, Im stuck at work until 9 and then go in the next day early as hell. :(
Well fuck, maybe we could try playing online later this weekend?

Whelp something came up so I'm gonna have to save this for next week.