• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

South Park (+18)

Favorite of the 4?

• Stan

Votes: 9 29.0%
  • Kyle

Votes: 2 6.5%
  • Cartman

Votes: 6 19.4%
  • Kenny

Votes: 14 45.2%

• Total voters

SanoBaron

Delicious chewable Hubba-Bella
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
Steam
RedRummage and for 3DS 3695-0329-5107
PSN
Sanoblaze
Cerebella Peacock
Well, since the 18th season has run it's course, I felt it was necessary that South Park finally got a thread on this forum.

Talk about your favorite episodes, moments, characters (Big Gay Al is the best character) or whatever else South Park has that you love.

Let's give this raunchy, yet oddly philosophical, adult cartoon that defined a generation a thread it would be proud of.

Last edited:
This is one of my favorite shows of all time.

However, I haven't really watched the last 3 or 4 episodes due to being side tracked by other stuff (I think I stopped right after the whole Guinea Pig invasion episodes). How are the most recent seasons?

This is one of my favorite shows of all time.

However, I haven't really watched the last 3 or 4 episodes due to being side tracked by other stuff (I think I stopped right after the whole Guinea Pig invasion episodes). How are the most recent seasons?
the show is still really good. The most recent three parter was great, and there were a lot of great standalone episodes despite being such a short season. The last episode this season left me depressed though.

Last edited:
That's great to hear. I love Simpsons (earlier seasons) and Futurama, but something about South Park really puts it on a whole other level. It has depth and heart to it, but it also has the manic energy of a cartoon. I love it.

Reactions: SanoBaron

giphy.gif

Reactions: Balder
Haha Kyle. Nobody likes Kyle I guess.

Too bad brazilian comedy central likes to repeat the same episode 4 times a day.
There are some new episodes sometimes.

hey, I would honestly love some South Park marathons.

sometimes I jump on southparkstudios and just press random all day.

D: sorry to hear that Brazilian comedy central isn't very good with it's South Park handling.

Reactions: DDB
NOW I HAVE TO SEND A COPYRIGHT CLAIM AND SEW YOUR ASS! SEE YA IN CORT!
ha! I know all the tricks!

I'll just pull the Chewbacca argument. you'll never get a cent out of me!

Your assets are now shituid
Why would a Wookie, an eight foot tall Wookie, want to live on Endor with a bunch of Ewocks. 'Dat does not. make. sense!

But more important. You have to ask yourself: "what does this have to do with this case?"

Nothing.

Ladies and gentlemen, it has nothing to do with this case. it. does not. make. SENSE!

If Chewbacca lived on Endor you must aquit!

my best friend and I are seriously Stan and Kyle
we even had a Cartman until we DROPPED HIS ASS RAW

Why would a Wookie, an eight foot tall Wookie, want to live on Endor with a bunch of Ewocks. 'Dat does not. make. sense!

But more important. You have to ask yourself: "what does this have to do with this case?"

Nothing.

Ladies and gentlemen, it has nothing to do with this case. it. does not. make. SENSE!

If Chewbacca lived on Endor you must aquit!
They are diffrent races you idiot

http://www.td4wbutton.com/

I can't fucking stand this show. Sometimes it gets things right, like that episode on the word 'faggot', but usually it's just annoying. Same for Family guy or Beavis&Butthead.

Superjail is the shit tho

Reactions: Denizen
I can't fucking stand this show. Sometimes it gets things right, like that episode on the word 'faggot', but usually it's just annoying. Same for Family guy or Beavis&Butthead.
Superjail is the shit tho
what episodes would you say they don't get it right? I'm just curious so I figured I'd ask.

To quote from a friend of mine:

"Well, that is your opinion.

Too bad it's wrong."

okay, now let's not be those kinds of fans. chicken is free to dislike whatever episodes of South Park he wants.

It's just a joke lol (said quote originally came from a convo about Harry Potter).

Opinions of subjective taste can't be wrong.

Last edited:
Wess fighting wuuuve

OH NO! I'MMA JAPANESE! I HAD A BAD DAY! I THINK I'MMA GONNA GO KIR MAHSELF!

the three parter in season 17 was AMAZING.

if only for this one scene

Welp, South Park Studios is being switched to Hulu stuff. That you gotta pay for.

Gonna miss being able to watch literally any episode aside from those 3 certain ones.

I saw "Kenny Dies" episode yesterday. It's sad but also funny in a sad funny dumb way.

"Your breaking my balls dude"

Glad to know this thread exists, cause I'm probably going to start talking about South Park often now.

Does anybody else think last week's episode dropped the ball on representing trans people or is it just me?

I haven't seen any of the new episodes yet, how many times did Kenny bite the dust.

This season? None so far. He hasn't actually had that large of a role yet to be honest.

But really, should I describe the mess up and why it's a mess up or just keep silent about the issue here?

It wasn't about representing trans-people.

it was talking about how people abuse gender identity to get things that they want, and struggles people with gender identity issues have to face.

Cartman only 'became' transgender because he wanted to reap the benefits. the only time it represented trans-people in any way was addressing the issue that people try to judge and ostracize transgenders solely for being who they are. they were also making fun of the allegations that Lorde was a man, which South Park is known to make fun of. a lot of people probably saw Wendy dressed as a boy and jumped to conclusions that it would be.

hell, this post pretty much sums up what happened in the episode http://poppunkhippie.tumblr.com/post/99607799180/things-the-new-south-park-episode-was-making-fun

I mean, I felt they killed it when the first person the teachers went to was Mr. Garrison.

I haven't seen any of the new episodes yet, how many times did Kenny bite the dust.
also, Kenny dying hasn't really been used that much nowadays.

Actually I was talking about how the episode following that one had an 8 year old cripple raped in a men's restroom by a trans woman.

But you're right about it not technically being about trans representation.

It's Tumblr, not even clicking it.

I loved that episode, actually. It was pretty hilarious if I might add.
The whole "I'm transginger" episode.

Oh no, don't get me wrong the "transginger" episode was great. It had a good sense of humor, pacing, and message all around. It's just that they backpedaled on a chunk of the episode in the episode directly after it. The Wacky Races one?