• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

South Park (+18)

Favorite of the 4?

• Stan

Votes: 9 29.0%
  • Kyle

Votes: 2 6.5%
  • Cartman

Votes: 6 19.4%
  • Kenny

Votes: 14 45.2%

• Total voters
I loved Big Gay Al ever since I saw his speech at the end of Cripple Fight. it's just such a strong message that's still relevant today.

and his scenes in "the F Word" just cemented him as my favorite character.

Has anyone been watching the latest season?
What do people think of the season long story lines?

Last season's was alright, this one? Ehhhhhh...

Started like 4 weeks ago but they skipped a week so only three episodes are out right now. As far as I'm aware episodes come out every wednesday.

I thought it was an interesting theme (PC culture), I don't live in America so I don't really understand/ get the gentrification thing. The conclusion wasn't that great with the ads. More like wha!???

Yeah the Ads could have been done a lot better, feels like they were trying to channel the kind of surreal praody of epic in earlier seasons, but it didn't have the smart set up of previous adventures and just came off as kind of lolrandom. Excellent episode anyway though, the gun stuff was great.

Started like 4 weeks ago but they skipped a week so only three episodes are out right now. As far as I'm aware episodes come out every wednesday.

I thought it was an interesting theme (PC culture), I don't live in America so I don't really understand/ get the gentrification thing. The conclusion wasn't that great with the ads. More like wha!???
They basically try to mirror real life but real life is just too crazy now to directly mirror it.