• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Spammers on Skull Heart: It's annoying!

I...

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
@skullgirlsfanboy On Thursday we do a fight night (WhoYallLike) and McPeanuts would like to play your perfect solo Peacock! (and lose because he's not perfect)

We do it on a big stream and it's really fun with commentary and stuff. You down?

Also sorry for spamming. I realize this thread was about me and how I couldn't stop spamming the shit out of this site. I regret it too.

You are impacting the forum experience of the other members in a bad way. At first, it was a matter just avoiding your threads and watching them sink but you just decided to make more and more threads. I will merge all your threads into one if this persists since you are intentionally ignoring everyone kindly asking you to chill your new thread for every thought that makes it into your head.
I said I'd stop!

Last edited:
I knew i wasn't the only one annoyed by this.

Now seriously, Stop. If you can't be liked you'll be ignored, but if you fail in letting people ignore you, then you gets a reason to ask for moderation action.

We're already reached the point above: Mods are mergin your threads. but if EVEN THE MODS can't make you slow down talking to you, they might have to take a more direct approach

Ah, so this is the "Shit on Skullgirlsfanboy" thread.

Reactions: KaboomKid and Slap
We get it guys. Let's leave it at this for now.

Reactions: drewski and gllt
@skullgirlsfanboy On Thursday we do a fight night (WhoYallLike) and McPeanuts would like to play your perfect solo Peacock! (and lose because he's not perfect)

We do it on a big stream and it's really fun with commentary and stuff. You down?

Also sorry for spamming. I realize this thread was about me and how I couldn't stop spamming the shit out of this site. I regret it too.
I really appreciate the offer and the apology! That really makes my day
(pun...head.... NO!)
Do you do streams often? I can't do any online mode for a while, but I'd love to be a part of it! (Also gives me time to get the win ratio to 100%!)
And to everyone in the comments,
Thanks for your help, I've cooled down, and will TRY not to use punheads.

Also, as for my age, I'm an ancient Skullgirl slayer like Annie.
And my brother's probably going to join Skullheart! He doesn't talk nearly as much.

Last edited:
He doesn't need to talk, he just needs to know how to create threads.

Reactions: Cadenza
Do you do streams often? I can't do any online mode for a while, but I'd love to be a part of it! (Also gives me time to get the win ratio to 100%!)
What's "for a while"? The stream is going to be September 25th. Not sure when the next one would be but we usually do one a month.

I remember when somebody had a problem with me posting so many threads, but a lot of them actually brought conversation out, some were duds, and only one of them I unintentionally popped off. But all of them had a common theme: No one spammed. If you just put out quality, you'll get quality. Just my weigh in.

EDIT: the one I popped off in had some spam, but it's whatever. I hope for you to have a long term stay on the forums.

Reactions: Skullgirlsfanboy
Okay, he gets it finally.
Stop shitting on the guy and let him be.

Do more productive things than insult others on an online forum.
This is getting cruel and hurtful.

Pick it up again if he does something else maybe?
He hasn't done anything again yet.

I can't do any online mode for a while, but I'd love to be a part of it! (Also gives me time to get the win ratio to 100%!)

Whoa whoa whoa whoa hold up. What do you mean you can't do any online mode stuff. you're clearly online right now. unless... you're using public internet. but then that doesn't make any sense on the sure amount of postings you made. please explain.

you could take it easy with the exclamation points too, it makes it harder to take you seriously sometimes.

man you have no idea how much i want to use exclamation points all the time tho

no idea!!!!!!

Reactions: Skullgirlsfanboy
Why are you all still here
The boy has learned his lesson and now this thread is defunct bologna

Whoa whoa whoa whoa hold up. What do you mean you can't do any online mode stuff. you're clearly online right now. unless... you're using public internet. but then that doesn't make any sense on the sure amount of postings you made. please explain.

Can't explain him but I use my phone to the point I had intervention on the amount of data I use

I'm gonna take offense whatever the hell does that mean

Well you would say it like "baloney" but that's not how you write it
I kinda hate the word for that reason
Anyway
Defunct meaning that this thread may as well be locked or non existent as it has served it's purpose and then some has it not

I was a smart kid, you plebeian.

ell ohh ell jay kay roffle hashtag don't take me seriously

That's what I thought of myself when I was a little fuck in the internet. I used to make the 'xD' face

Oh man, you mean we got grown-ups in here? Party's over dudes.

Reactions: PKStoopKid
That's what I thought of myself when I was a little fuck in the internet. I used to make the 'xD' face
Can't tell if you're calling me a little fuck or not. Don't care though! Cause I'm actually fairly big!

But being egocentric is so much funner! You should watch me do it more often! Look at all the fun I have. Sometimes I can hardly even believe the world DOESN'T revolve around me, cause other wise, with how generally great I am, it's like the universe would be lopsided with too much awesome in a disproportionate area.

colon pee

When I was a dumb little kid, I got punched. You kids with your internet tubes have it easy
I think we all got punched once in our childhood.

32fda131d1.gif

I liked that Ms. Fortune emoticon at first and now I can't fucking stand it.

Reactions: mcpeanuts and Slap
[QUOTE="Actually don't ask Mike about anything, leave him alone.

I'd imagine bothering Mike Z while he's busy doing his thing is an experience akin to repeatedly poking a beehive.[/QUOTE]
Yep, it is...

Sorry, don't think I ever explained. I have one of those little data plan things, and I don't want to burn through it, so I have to wait till I get fully moved in. (I use the library a lot, too)
Also, my gaming stuff's packed away, and I may need a new fightstick...

Why are you all still here
The boy has learned his lesson and now this thread is defunct bologna
I'm really liking this thread now, though!

There!
UPDATE: this thread is now also for any "defunct bologna" relative to myself, trolling, fun, or jokes!

And punhead complaints, I guess...

Status
Not open for further replies.