• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Sparties's Training Diary

when they bring 'round that low overhead
0d0dec4bb7.png

still can't block filia (^: time to master mashing

nevermind, mashing isn't really an option against fukua mains, i forgot. it usually ends in their favor.

so, i don't know how everyone else feels, but is snapping only an assist midscreen worth it if the opponent calls them all the time? i usually do it so they can't lean on it for a while (and it usually proves useful for me), but i'm not sure if i should really waste my bar doing it.

nevermind, mashing isn't really an option against fukua mains, i forgot. it usually ends in their favor.

so, i don't know how everyone else feels, but is snapping only an assist midscreen worth it if the opponent calls them all the time? i usually do it so they can't lean on it for a while (and it usually proves useful for me), but i'm not sure if i should really waste my bar doing it.
I'm not sure, I constantly forget that this is even a thing. My guess is that it's not, but I want to actually mess around with it.

I don't think it locks down the assist call timer any longer, does it? And one of the odd things for it too is how snapping leaves you vulnerable for a while where a lot if not most characters can punish you from far distances for it.

I don't think it locks down the assist call timer any longer, does it? And one of the odd things for it too is how snapping leaves you vulnerable for a while where a lot if not most characters can punish you from far distances for it.
well if you're headless fortune and have the head next to you, they cant punish you or they will be hit

yesterday, i went against a fukua who upbacked + called assist, and even though i snapped the assist, they didn't punish me.
it's mostly against people who don't wanna go in at all, not against more aggressive players.