• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Splatoon

It's because there are A LOT more dog players than cat ones.
just shows how many people appreciate unconditional love.

It was my first time playing in a few weeks but I managed to get my inking to Dog Queen before 12am.
My personal highlight of the day is having a match where my team was short one member and we still won against a 4 man team.
My "feel bad" moment of the day is beating a one squid team with a three squid team. That said I think the game boosts your stats if your team is handicapped. There was an obscene amount of that dude's ink on the map...

I couldn't play any matches today. So I stood around in the hub dancing with others.

Reactions: Clawsome Bombs
I won 29 matches in a row for the cats, and i'm seeing a lot of pictures of other people having similar steaks for both teams... is splatfest matchmaking really that borked? Like nothing skill based? Lots of fanboys/girls mixed in with the kings/queens
>_>

Apparently, I don't think I've had a match today that wasn't ridiculously one-sided.

Oh yeah, same here.... i thought the US splatfest was delayed to fix matchmaking...

It's still going on? I suppose it's still the 4th in some places.
Anyway, my matches were mixed overall. I had a lot of really fun/close matches, I had a few where either their team or mine was filled with squid babies, and on some rare occasions I just did poorly (I was testing out a new weapons or misread enemy movements).

Man due to my internet issues, i missed my first splatfest :/

Im sad

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

tumblr_nqul0jw0pL1tkzugqo1_1280.jpg

I've had like 3 games today where my team (team cat) had only 2 or only 3 players, it was so irritating.

I've had like 3 games today where my team (team cat) had only 2 or only 3 players, it was so irritating.
Same.

I did get to play a 2v2 one time which was kind of neat.

Wow, why is popularity even a factor.
I'm actually upset at this.

Holy crap I got 24 super sea snails from team dog.

Did cats get the same?

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

tumblr_nqul0jw0pL1tkzugqo1_1280.jpg

The only reason I regretted not picking Team Cat
Also I saw a Morgana post

Holy crap I got 24 super sea snails from team dog.

Did cats get the same?

Whatever Rank you are determines the shells you get but winners get double
So Cat Queens and Kings got 12

Whatever Rank you are determines the shells you get but winners get double
So Cat Queens and Kings got 12
Nah, they changed it.
It's 18 now.

Also, ranked is backed to splatzones so I guess it's going to change around every couple of days.

Last edited:
Wow, why is popularity even a factor.
I'm actually upset at this.
Revenge

Reactions: Magma442
Nah, they changed it.
It's 18 now.

Also, ranked is backed to splatzones so I guess it's going to change around every couple of days.

Oh okay cool
Spyke is gonna be happy

I am ready for the bloodshed of Callie VS Marie

Reactions: JinKazama'94
Callie more like call me
Rawr

Callie is dead to me after she chose team cats.

Dogs. Because we have MORE unconditional love because of our dogs.

It's not missing, the poster just accidentally blended it into the S
The other T, SPURRLA(t)FEST. ;)

While I don't think it's really fair that dogs won, I got 18 sea snails and got all the sub abilities I wanted for my gear - can't complain at all :P