• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Splatoon

careful not to lose if you pick team sponge or

you're fired
1fd3341d2ccd3caaed1351f696a3b065.jpg

Alright guys the results are in! And the winner of this Splatfest is...

tumblr_o67ck08b5v1u3akyno3_1280.jpg

Congrats to Team Patrick! Time to celebrate your victory! (Please remember that mayonnaise is not an instrument.)

That shit was rigged, though.

That popularity made no sense.

It depends. SpongeBob did have that cringing laugh.

I'll take Dauber over Carl any day.

Ok so this didn't turn into the flag twirling incident I expected it to be. Strangely disappointed. Also surprised no one used this yet. I mean, I'm pretty sure this was how the winning team felt.

And now I return to waiting for more Splatoon news.

Reactions: Magma442
I dunno, I'd say it crashed and burned pretty hard.

Ok so this didn't turn into the flag twirling incident I expected it to be. Strangely disappointed. Also surprised no one used this yet. I mean, I'm pretty sure this was how the winning team felt.

And now I return to waiting for more Splatoon news.

Lolololololololololololololololololololololololololololololol!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Splatoon - Squid Sisters - New amiibo

Reactions: Magma442
I have never wanted an amiibo so badly until now.

yeah sure whatever about but how about those inkling repaints

world's first black amiibo is my boy inkling boy

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Reactions: HeadcrabNinja
Okay, I concede that.
Still though, the Inking variants look great. Way better than the slime sisters imo

I didnt know Woolie finally got an amiibo.

I didnt know Woolie finally got an amiibo.

We said black amiibo, not swamp monster amiibo.

New Splatfest news!
tumblr_o6qbjj5JmR1u3akyno1_1280.jpg

First, there was Splatoon in Miitomo! Well now, there’s Miitomo in Splatoon!

Our next Splatfest theme is brought to you by Miitomo! Would you rather go to fancy party or a costume party? Head to Inkopolis Plaza and cast your vote for the next Splatfest!

…and since it’s a party, this Splatfest will be held simultaneously in all regions! For the first time ever, players in all regions will be matched up to play in Splatfast – and the results will be global.

The party starts 5/13 at 8 PM PT and ends at 3 AM PT on 5/15. When it’s time to party we will party hard!

i like the juxtaposition of the high energy memelord in a fancy ballgown and the lowkey snarker in a hot dog costume

Hope no one spikes the punch at the party with ecstasy. If you know what I mean...

So y'all wanted to see Callie in a pretty dress?

tumblr_o70vszC2671u3akyno2_1280.jpg

Or maybe even Marie(???) in a costume!

tumblr_o70vszC2671u3akyno1_1280.jpg

Also something from the Splatoon Tumblr:
We’ve received some breaking photos of Callie and Marie! (We’re like 80% sure that’s Marie…)

Don’t forget to choose your team for Splatfest!