• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Splatoon

tumblr_inline_o3npmk4lWU1r3610m_500.png

Anyways, how's Splatfest going? I'm just sitting around waiting for the results which will be in tomorrow. In the meantime, I'm just gonna be like this

20160619_185124.jpg

The Splatfest is this upcoming Friday night into Saturday night.

If only you'd gotten enough sleep, you would've realized.

Reactions: juju_for_president
I burned my hand earlier but at least Splatfest will begin after tomorrow.

Well I mean there's DDB and uh.... um.... uhhhh....

I think I'm destined to stay in the average masses of B/B+. I'll be damned if I ever make to A-. It's been a rollercoaster ride between those two ranks since I got the game.

When you get to A+ you'll think "Wow, people finally learned the objective".

Then you'll see S and notice that everyone forgot how to play again.

It's supposed to be Splatterday Night Live but it appears I've missed it by one day! Anyways, how's Splatfest going?

Over
10b.png

Oh Snap....Shit just got real. Looks like the next Splatfest may be Callie Vs. Marie. We know which Side DDB will be on.

$20 says that they are gonna turn it around and make it so you have to vote Marie via Callie and Callie via Marie.

THERE WILL BE INK.

"next splatfest we play for keeps"

next splatfest: who has the better r34

16h9ph.jpg

What the end of this Splatfest was like.

The answers for that one are "jail" or "jail".

No. It'd be pink and green.

No red.

THE INK WILL BE OUR BLOOD SUBSTITUTE.

Ink-a Binka bottle la Dink. The cork fell off, and now you stink!

marie is bae

haters are gae

The Squid Sisters are Dead
The Final Nightmare

Welp... now I'm flat out salty... I mean I like em both but to not be in the final Splatfest. I just can't.

I thought on it for a bit, and while I missed the Snow vs Sand Splatfest I will not miss this one.

Hype Queen vs Snark Queen...

Team Marie. Snark Queen lets go.

The LAST Splatfest? That's pretty sad. Thought they'd support em for a little longer.

July 22nd? Welp, time to bring my Wii U to San Diego since I'll be out of town...

Wait a minute, I'm gonna be at Comic Con! Damn, the Nintendo lounge better have Splatoon Splatfest shirts like they did at PAX.

Well, I have the Autobots shirt, so I guess I'll be Team Callie...