• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Splatoon

Good game, Team Roller Coaster. No salt to be had over the final results.

Also, robots versus aliens. The Miiverse would be amazing for each.

Reactions: Magma442
If it was Robots vs. Aliens I'm nit sure If i'd go team Robo-Fortune or Team Kirby, Dedede & Rosalina.

Good game, Team Roller Coaster. No salt to be had over the final results.

Also, robots versus aliens. The Miiverse would be amazing for each.
Why not both
transformers-intro-o.gif

As much as I'd love to do Both, I have to pick a side to at least get Sea Snails for modding my gear.

Well, at least this'll shut up Team Cat with their whole "WE GOT MORE WINS BUT STILL LOST".

That the first thing I thought when I saw the results
Doges won fair and square

Anyway when's Roller vs. Not Roller

Reactions: DDB
three way splatfest
Wei vs. Shu vs. Wu

Doesn't matter the topic a 3 way splatfestw ould be interesting, but we have Callie & Marie, who would represent Team 3 for singing duties?

Does that mean I have to draw Captain Cuttlefish in a speedo

WHY CAN I NEVER ESCAPE PEOPLE TALKING ABOUT RULE 34 ON THE INTERNET.

WHY CAN I NEVER ESCAPE PEOPLE TALKING ABOUT RULE 34 ON THE INTERNET.
Because it's the Internet. And its a rule.

Reactions: Covenant
splatoon-octoling-656x753.jpg

The Japanese Splatoon Twitter account posted the image seen above today. It might not seem like anything special at first glance – in fact, the exact image has already been posted by them once before, with one key difference. Today’s image shows an Octoling not wearing any goggles.

Of course this likely means nothing in the grand scheme of things and it might just be a neat piece of concept artwork. However, we do know that Splatoon is getting a major content patch next month and playable Octolings would certainly be an exciting feature.​

I've owned Splatoon for month's now and still haven't much time into it D:

How far behind the curve am I by this point?!

I've owned Splatoon for month's now and still haven't much time into it D:

How far behind the curve am I by this point?!
Two splatfest, Ranked battles, new maps, Octolings took over, New weapons, update changes, Octoling Brush, Callie won the waifu wars, paintbrush, Splash-O-Matic, etc.

Reactions: Clawsome Bombs
"Constant fear of water." You know, I never thought about this before, but don't squids...oh I don't know...swim??? In water??? Why was this a threat included in the game?

Because bottomless pits would be too out of place.

Outside the story mode I guess.

Moray Towers says Hi.

Yeah okay but like
How you gonna have Saltspray Rig
An ocean oil rig
Without no ocean

I think the idea is that the Inkling race, once the squids they evolved from developed their ability to live and walk on land, also gained the weakness of dissolving in water.

I don't know how the heck that works beyond that, but at least it makes their water slides more exciting :PUN:

Reactions: Clawsome Bombs
Dude I just so saw that.
I want a gatling gun.....

I'm excited for both because they each seem like they'd be in their own weapon class, and I love variety!

I can already see a match of 7 miniguns, and 1 dude who refuses to put down his roller. Hope the minigun will have at least splattershot range.

I noticed the bucket actually takes paint up from where you're standing to chuck it at opponents. I think it'll be a secondary weapon at best if that's it's only purpose.

That gatling gun though, hoo boy. It's gonna need some big bonuses to make up for the spin time in such a fast paced game, but it could definitely work.