• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Splatoon

There's a conveyor belt in the middle of Walleye Warehouse that, if timed right, you can land a sprinkler on, and nothing short of an E-Liter can reach it.

Reactions: SmashBlade
Do it
shia1_3324557b.jpg

Reactions: Covenant
As for Urchin Underpass and it's "maintenance", I've heard that the trees near spawn are being moved to the middle of the map. .-. I don't know why, there was no reasoning behind it, but yeah.
Also, of you manage to push back the opposing team to their territory, it's easy to keep killing them and keeping them stuck. (Thinking of Splatzones here). Nintendo could make it harder to stop confining an opposing team in their base, but I can't actually see how they'll do that...

I couldn't care less about what happens to Urchin Underpass, I'm not a fan of it anyway. >n<

they raised the level cap from 20 to 50
make peace with whatever god you pray to

Got it Praying to Zone-Tan now

Gotta get to 20 first, hoping when I go on later it's Splatzones and not Tower Control.

So apparently, after reaching lvl 20, each level after that will use the splatfest formula for each level.
tumblr_nsczc8DOkL1u3akyno1_1280.jpg

You also get something every 5 levels.

Reactions: SmashBlade
So apparently, after reaching lvl 20, each level after that will use the splatfest formula for each level.
tumblr_nsczc8DOkL1u3akyno1_1280.jpg
Snip for size

You also get something every 5 levels.

Hum, wonder how it will affect Ranked, or if that will not change.

The next splatfest is....
Marshmallow vs. Hot Dog
6kFC6Fj.png

New weapons releasing today!
The Range Blaster!
Sub: Splash Wall
Special: Inkstrike

tumblr_nscyxmTjMt1u3akyno1_540.jpg

And The Inkbrush Noveau!
Sub: Ink Mines
Special: Bubbler

tumblr_nscylhwrNj1u3akyno1_540.png

Last edited:
Reactions: BallotBoxer
Hot Dogs, properly grilled they are awesome.

Marshmallows you need the rest of the stuff to make S'mores, and I have honesly outgrown eating marshmallows alone.

I wanted to make a sex joke about this splatfest, but they already did it for me.

Last edited:
Reactions: Magma442
Inkbrush New..? What an odd name. I'm curious to see how well Ink Mines work with an Inkbrush, and I doubt the bubbler will be helpful to the brush. :P

And Marshmellows. Marshmellows allll the way.

Inkbrush New..? What an odd name. I'm curious to see how well Ink Mines work with an Inkbrush, and I doubt the bubbler will be helpful to the brush. :P

And Marshmellows. Marshmellows allll the way.
Bubbler's for buffing teammates mostly, I'm guessing.

Yes, I know what Bubbler is, but I'm thinking that a lot of the "New Inkbrush" users will use the Bubbler as a shield, and charge right to the enemy, which is a mistake. They'll get pushed back and just stand there, swinging wildly and hitting nothing. Hopefully the New Inkbrush will teach people to share their Bubbler! (Like what TheGoggledGamer said.)

...On second thought, no. I hope New Inkbrushes will use the Bubbler in an idiotic way. That will be hilarious to see~!
I'm going to use nothing but the Kelp Splatterscope so I can toss Sprinklers where they can't touch 'em, and zoom in on all the Inkbrush action.

Reactions: TheGoggledGamer
Any idea what time the update will hit tomorrow?

Update is out yall!

Loving this slosher

sidenote I'm mad salty over this squiddo I saw in matchmaking who got two pice of the squid girl outfit in their shop day 1

Who thought it was a good idea to give the Miniguns Inkstrikes!? It's like the loudoun blitz now.

opinions on both slosher and splatling thus far:

they stronk

I didn't not expect the Minigun would be a charge weapon. This could be a problem with aiming.

I've seen people who got lucky enough to get all 3 Squid Girl Items and one guy who got all 3 of the Sushi Chef pieces.

I got the Shoes and ordered the Squid Girl Headpiece though Spyke as I don't trust the random function. for now.

Now on the flip side, I LEPT in Levels after my first Turf war post-update. Literally I played one game and went from Level 20 (which I reached right before the maintence began) to Level 27. Someone else on Mii-verse jumped from 20 to 33.

Now also if you go see Judd every 5 levels you get more Single Player Equiptment. I got the Armored Hero Bicycle Helmet for passing Level 25 and I am betting the Padded Jacket ad the Octoling Hair are somewhere at 30 and higher.

Well, there's no hair.

There IS however a replica of the Octolings' weapon, The Octo Shot Replica, at level 40, along with an Octo Tee.

Are you already level 50, DDB?

Nah, level 22. ALMOST 23.

I just read datamine stuff.