• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Splatoon

I chose marshmallow because eh, why not. Also, I really love playing online since I got this.

I think Marshmallows will win by popularity. hopefully the HotDogs wont be salty like last time

If they are I know where they can go.

Weenie_Hut_Juniors.png

While wins now count for four times the points due to the update, rather than the original two times, even that may not be enough to prevent marshmellows from winning by popularity.

Marshmallow teammates have been awful compared to every other team I've been on so far. I've barely won most of my matches by less than 1% and that's only because of my last second ink strikes.

Ok let's be honest though. Hotdogs Over a fire are the worst. They're either undercooked or overcooked.

Reactions: SmashBlade
Can confirm I don't eat floppy wieners

Like Marie

#CallieBestSquid

Oh boy, ok you 2 it's over, no need to be salty like you've been playing on Saltspray rig too long.

But yeah, this one was really lopsided towards Marshmallow, even before the Splatfest began.

Still we should have the results pretty soon.

12% was still a lot closer than I expected.

Callie has my vote.

Reactions: Magma442
.... welp that's a tough call....

I knew Marshmallows would win popularity BY FAR and hot dogs would get wins, but marshmallows winning overall? Didn't expect that! I did nothing but lose, especially since I kept spamming ZL with this amazing, but useless team. It was worth it. GGs to both!
And the new buckets look pretty cool. I wonder what their stats are like.

Oh, and fact: Guy inklings look so cute in the Squid Girl hat ♡

Has no one else gushed over the fact the inkling HUG their splatlings if they win?! IT SO FRICKEN ADOREABLE!!!

It was the sole reason I used the Splatling for so long