• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Beowulf SPOILERS - Beowulf Story Mode and Other Lore

That's really boring though. He'll definitely have a back story and it's probably nothing that we're expecting.
I don't think he's royalty, but that doesn't mean that it'll be any less exciting.

Reactions: Kuzlalala
On another topic, Beowulf refers to Eliza as the Crimson Scourge, and somehow notices Samson's existence as he calls his name when switching to Filia.
Beowulf being a bookworm and knowing a lot about the SG universe half-confirmed?

On another topic, Beowulf refers to Eliza as the Crimson Scourge, and somehow notices Samson's existence as he calls his name when switching to Filia.
Beowulf being a bookworm and knowing a lot about the SG universe half-confirmed?
Heh, we can only hope. It would be neat if he did notice little (important) things that people typically miss.

So Beowulf calls Valentine is a possibly flirty way, introduces himself to Valentine as sex appeal, and asks Valentine to howl when she hears him.

Is Beowulf having a crush on Valentine?

This is Beowulf having a crush on someone, not the opposite.

Last edited:
I don't think its a crush moreso just Beowulf being more of a simple guy. If you look at the Beowulf and Annie comic Chickenwithtie did, Night Phyre responding saying it was an accurate representation. I dunno if he meant it in a joking way, but I suppose its worth mentioning.

I find it funny how people read into the same lines very differently.
(theres some guesses that are WAY off from what I know about his backstory)

Last edited:
Night Phyre is now in that MikeZ-ish position where whatever he says jokingly or not might very well end up on the wiki.

Haha, I probably won't add anything on Beowulf until he is released in the full game, but some stuff he has put on the Canon Info Thread for the other characters I might move into a 'Speculation for Future Instalments' blog or something like that, just so it's all together. Still, I will make sure to but down that's it not officially canon yet and could become outdated.

Also I was thinking about how Beowulf has stage-specific lines, saying "Finally, the Wulf has come back to [insert quirk here]". But the 'Finally!' could imply he hasn't been there for a long time, right? So maybe he has been hiding his identity of Beowulf until now, or maybe he had moved away from Canopolis for whatever reason and had recently returned. As for why he's being made public again, perhaps he is going on a new wrestling tour across the Kingdom, which would make sense if he is coming out of retirement? His lines seem to be directed to his fans, like "The line for autographs starts here!" and "Everything I say is a catchphrase!" But who knows - maybe he is just used to saying stuff with a slight professional-arrogance like that!

Last edited:
I find it funny how people read into the same lines very differently.
(theres some guesses that are WAY off from what I know about his backstory)
I'm figuring that most of them are my guesses (cause they're usually extreme in general).

Listening to Beowulf's quote against Double, it seems that the plot has Double disguising as Beowulf? I mean it's possible that Double would form into Beowulf and do such bad acts that Beowulf would get chased by Parasoul and stuff.

It's been about two days and I just wanna say that there's an artwork by the SG team that might have to do with Beowulf's Story Mode:

index.php

If it's from Beowulf's Story Mode, I'm thinking that this is either his workplace during his retirement or at some point Beowulf visited L0's office which explains why he can rip through the fourth wall.

I think it's most likely from Robo-Fortune's Story Mode so not much discussion about this I guess?

Nah, it's actually from beo's storymode.
Beo, after his retirement, seeks the thrill of battle and decides to join the mafia as a hitman with the list at the back (the one with the circles and crosses) being his hitlist. At this point he also becomes a smoker. :c
However, after buying and meticulously piecing together the newest gundam model, he thinks. This isn't what he wanted, he wanted to be a hero, an idol. Yet here he is doing the dirty work of the mafia. Sick and tired of everything he decided to retire from retirement with Marie being his first fight back in the spotlight. But as he visits this dingy office of his one last time, he is visited by Cerebella with the intent of stopping him from leaving the mafia.
It's definitely from robo-fortune's storymode

Reactions: North888 and Kai
looks like that one version of exia gundam..

It has his pose and freaking B on it. What else would it be?

None of this answers the question of who's story mode it's from.
I mean I think it's Robo's story, but I'd like a solid confirmation.

I have a pretty interesting theory about beoulfs story mode. But i'm sure no one would be interested anyway.......

I have a pretty interesting theory about beoulfs story mode. But i'm sure no one would be interested anyway.......
Feel free to submit then. I'll put it on the OP.

Wait, would the mention of "sex" make the ratings go from Teen to Mature for having "adult themes"?

Wait, would the mention of "sex" make the ratings go from Teen to Mature for having "adult themes"?
That's stil a mild joke, though, So the game will be fine with its rating.
or 'As long as the picture that @Mr. Botchamania posted doesn't happen or is actually non-canon.'

if thats the case then my head cannon about valentine x beowulf could be true

I mean EVERYONE meets Val in their respective stories <except Eliza maybe? i unno, haven't gone through her story in a while>, so that's not saying much.

Last edited:
Do you think it's weird though that it's implied that Valentine meets him rather early in his Story?

Maybe meeting face-to-face early is strange, but it's already happened before in Painwheel's story, and the majority of Band's story revolved around him looking for Valentine <or at the least, Last Hope>.