• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Robo-Fortune SPOILERS - Robo-Fortune Story Mode Discussion

Brain Drain's got that whole Power Rangers villain aesthetic going on.
I think Brain Drain's style predates even Power Rangers.

His look is pretty much Hakaider and I'm pretty sure Kikaider is from the early 70s.

Reactions: Shockdingo
Because she's non-canon
Clearly, they want to keep the door open for Robo being canon
I was hoping Lab Zero would surprise us, make her canon so we could fight her and maybe later, have her as a partner against Marie like with Big Band and Peacock.

When first seeing the New Meridian Transit I thought "Woah this is going to be so cool in the story mode! I wonder how it ties into the story." Thinking it was going to be some culmination of all the Skullgirls stories.
And then it's just Double saying "Yo take the train" and Robo-Fortune is like "k."

When first seeing the New Meridian Transit I thought "Woah this is going to be so cool in the story mode! I wonder how it ties into the story." Thinking it was going to be some culmination of all the Skullgirls stories.
And then it's just Double saying "Yo take the train" and Robo-Fortune is like "k."

Oh, man, the train as the culmination of all the plots would be so cool! Mega Maid vs Kaiju Eliza in the background, the Medici tower smoking in ruins, the Cathedral randomly floating in a pile of veiny bits, maybe somehow throw in lots of fire and a striking sunset or something, have Panzerfaust and Giga Samson in there just 'cause.

Reactions: Scar
Oh, man, the train as the culmination of all the plots would be so cool! Mega Maid vs Kaiju Eliza in the background, the Medici tower smoking in ruins, the Cathedral randomly floating in a pile of veiny bits, maybe somehow throw in lots of fire and a striking sunset or something, have Panzerfaust and Giga Samson in there just 'cause.
Obviously I didn't mean it like that, seeing how the map traced all of New Meridian it would be cool to have whatever battle reflect on that, considering for the record this is the last SG story. Hell it might as well be that to, better then "Time to beat the shit out of Filia again!"

Ether way it Hardly matters, i'm %95 sure there is going to be more Skullgirls, they said there not done themselves, and the games way to popular now to just stop, just last week at Anime Expo we almost ran out of seats, and that was a surprise for all of us. I'll take her story for what it was, or at least the best I can.

Still a better ending than Eliza's story mode.

I also want to say because of Robo-fortune I finally got my long awaited revenge on Eliza.

I also want to say because of Robo-fortune I finally got my long awaited revenge on Eliza.
Was it really worth destroying the whole world

I cried a little.

tumblr_nr3phbyGxV1tomcnlo4_1280.jpg

....Maybe
that world also includes cerebella, remember that.

The best part for me, as a megaman fan, is the megaman references.

that world also includes cerebella, remember that.
See if that's the beauty of it If Cerebella dies The world goes with it.

If not then I wont turn the world into a "concrete parking lot."

I don't think anyone's going to get that joke but me.

I think it's funny how you guys are trying to come up with explanations for that last group shot like there's some sort of sense to be made. It's just a, "DLC characters that didn't make it in to the game," shot, guys :P

WHY CANT YOU LET US DREAM!?

I guess that means the playables were still alive? I mean Val did survive Robo's attack so...

Reactions: Magma442
Since i'm a new skullgirls fan, i can only imagine how was the war on the indiegogo to put the dlc characters in the game, and the salt of those who lost.

Reactions: Kai and Kuzlalala
I think it's funny how you guys are trying to come up with explanations for that last group shot like there's some sort of sense to be made. It's just a, "DLC characters that didn't make it in to the game," shot, guys :P
Or maybe, there's actually some super secret meaning behind it that you know about and your just HIDING THE TRUTH.

Since i'm a new skullgirls fan, i can only imagine how was the war on the indiegogo to put the dlc characters in the game, and the salt of those who lost.
Went a little something like this

nuclear-bomb-explosion.jpg

Note: The explosion is 100% salt and tears.

Went a little something like this

nuclear-bomb-explosion.jpg

Note: The explosion is 100% salt and tears.
Never forget.

About Robo's story being canon or not... there's multiple timelines according to Aeon, right? So it's totally possible that this story actually happened in one of them. Heck, Marvel haves a timeline where Deadpool murders everyone, so, why not?

Waifu War was hell you hear me? Minette and Annie fans at each others throats. The constant tumblr wars. Eliza fans smugly touting their victory over the flat masses. I saw things you wouldn't believe. Conveniently all records were lost in the transition so for the most part it's just lingering sentiments from the saltiest of people. And DDB. He's still vindicated because Alex loves Annie.

Or maybe, there's actually some super secret meaning behind it that you know about and your just HIDING THE TRUTH.
whhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaat

come on, now :)

Reactions: Scar
Waifu War was hell you hear me? Minette and Annie fans at each others throats. The constant tumblr wars. Eliza fans smugly touting their victory over the flat masses. I saw things you wouldn't believe. Conveniently all records were lost in the transition so for the most part it's just lingering sentiments from the saltiest of people. And DDB. He's still vindicated because Alex loves Annie.

Judging from this, I kinda wish I was there when it happened.

Reactions: ACreationist
Then how about we talk about Robo's Story instead, since that's what this thread is intended to be?

I must say I like Annie's dress from the last scene. I wonder if she's a literal princess or that it's merely a power given by Sagan.

I was hoping Lab Zero would surprise us, make her canon so we could fight her and maybe later, have her as a partner against Marie like with Big Band and Peacock.

I'm kind of hoping now that in Brain Drain's Story he tries to psychically attack Filia and is forced to fight Fukua inside her mind. That would be AMAZING.

Reactions: Shockdingo
It's a bit ambiguous what Aeon and Venus say at the end of the story mode, even if it's clearly a joke (and though we got to know that Val saved Christmas the nurse), but when they say "So, they did our job for us" who are they really referring to? The robots? The DLC characters? Umbrella and Isaac?

Hey I still can wear tinfoil hats.

Reactions: MooseHogBro
I think they'd refer to the robots because in the end the robots would destroy the world which is Aeon, Venus, and Mother's objective, right? I wonder why they'd want world destruction.

I guess that means the playables were still alive? I mean Val did survive Robo's attack so...
Considering Umbrella's not with Parasoul in the end, I think it's safe to assume all the playable people are already dead.

I think they'd refer to the robots because in the end the robots would destroy the world which is Aeon, Venus, and Mother's objective, right? I wonder why they'd want world destruction.
It's actually not known, at least the canon info thread doesn't state so but who knows. Although I don't know if this is confirmed, it's not easy finding comfirmed info on SG with the wiki we have...

EDIT: wait no they said the Trinity was supposed to be the boss in an hypothetical SG3

Last edited:
The official bios, such as have been released, for Aeon and Venus do say that their dislikes include 'mortals', so the robot apocalypse that ensued may be their job done for them.

If they want to clear out all the mortals, would that mean there would be immortals other than Aeon, Venus, and Mother? Perhaps the Egyptian gods Eliza mentions are said immortals as well.

I think they meant the wiki, which might be inaccurate.