• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

STEAMY GOODNESS: talk about games on steam

So the new sale has more trading card things with it.

Should we use this thread for card things likes trades since the old one hasn't been used in the past 6 months?

Kneel before the master race.

yRQ6VwN.png

Reactions: Thrasher08
the only thing I want is RPG maker at a decent price

also

I spent 100 dollars on a really good microphone so I'm kinda spent already.

Waiting for Towerfall and Speedrunners to get lower. Also I'm on the red team :(

I'm also waiting for the character creator thing to be reduce priced as well.

also purple team

Reactions: Lavama
Pink team master race

Reactions: Arcana
I really wish we had a Legends of the Hidden Temple thing with all these colored teams.

I miss that show...

I'm pretty enthusiastic about this sale. I don't want a whole lot, so that means I'm pretty sure I'll be able to get everything I want lol.

Might even gift my friends some stuff. Most likely shmups and run and gun shooters (Bleed, Metal Slug, etc.). Arcade games are love, arcade games are life.

the main 2 things I want are GTA San Andreas and RPG Maker.

both are 50% off and I'm hoping they'll drop by quite a bit soon.

#feels #bad #being #red

I haven't bought anything yet, but in exchange for getting a commission of $25 for my friend (and helping her get Don't Starve and Mirror's Edge), I got a neat picture of my character with Peacock because why not.

So many games but I have no way to get 'em.

I have just bought Skyrim and have been placed on the Green Team.

Reactions: Thrasher08
Just thought I'd point out the game "Defy Gravity Extended" is currently on sale ($0.29) for less than the current price of the cheapest cards it can drop. The game is probably not all that good, but they're essentially paying you like 10 cents to download it.

I know of Defy Gravity and it is actually a decent if not a bit old game that's fairly fun for being a simple puzzle platformer so for that price I recommend people pick it up

I just spent like $125 in commissions over a week.
I need to slow the fuck down and at least three of those have been helping my buddies get things.
I'm just waiting to see if some of the games I want get even crazier price reductions.
And if not, I'll just go friggin' nuts on the last day.

I've already spent around sixty in three days...

God I need help.

i haven't bought anything yet on steam

but shovel knight is supposedly coming out on next week, so I'm waiting for that.

I know of Defy Gravity and it is actually a decent if not a bit old game that's fairly fun for being a simple puzzle platformer so for that price I recommend people pick it up
Yeah, I wasn't trying to say that the game is bad, just that I couldn't recommend it because I hadn't played it.

Reactions: TheGoggledGamer
just outta curiousity any of you guys use any of music making software on steam? Any of them good?

Yeah, I'm trying really hard to not fall into that "Aw it's an investment for when I can actually play it!" No, fuck that, I need to get games I can conceivably play on Maria (my computer).
Because for every game I can't play, that's less money that could be used to get a computer that can play them.

Yeah, I'm trying really hard to not fall into that "Aw it's an investment for when I can actually play it!" No, fuck that, I need to get games I can conceivably play on Maria (my computer).
Because for every game I can't play, that's less money that could be used to get a computer that can play them.
Suppose that makes since. Gotta spend money wisely afterall

not to be rude but maria sounds like an older computer name. how old is she

Suppose that makes since. Gotta spend money wisely afterall

not to be rude but maria sounds like an older computer. how old is she
Had her since 2009, she gets the job done, I'd like a new computer, but I'm not in any rush. She gets the job done just fine.