• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Street Fighter 4

I don't care how well her mechanics actually play out, the fact that they practically slapped a mask on Cammie and hyped her up on such a high level as a new character is just bad.

Reactions: Immaevilspacewhale
Yea, it's basically Cammy's model just tweaked a bit. But hey, I got my boogirlElena so I'm gonna stop bitching.

MMMM! Delicious salt! just buttcheeks chaking them all about.
your_tears_are_delicious_by_bizrat-d5svk51.png

You're okay Jutsei and Cyanide. At least you have ALL the characters coming in and have already been there.

Reactions: Broseidon Rex
To another clone... why not the fantastic MIKE HAGGAR!!!!!!!!!

A cloned character are good for a DLC... but to a announce after 5 months...

Russian? Didn't they say she was going to be Vietnamese?

i'm laughing at how cheap this is
classic capcom
I feel stupid for expecting anything more

I only wanted Elena, that's it. Now to wait for the PC delay to end...

Now, now, guys, let's not get too mad. Sure we're upset but let's not start a "Decapre </3 thread".

Reactions: Lunerstep
i can make a separate one if we need to
I'm down for shitting on capcom some more

"nerf cammy"
"add an un-nerfed cammy clone"

someone in capcom HQ really loves his waifu

they literally could have had any other doll and give it the same moveset, yet they do the chap way and just alter Cammy's model

No need to be so high and mighty about it Sano, we get it.
You got your character, the rest of us are kinda underwhelmed.
You can have your bag of I-Told-You-Sos in peace.

I mean, I called Cyber Sub-Zero in MK 9 3 years ago, but I was like "Oh wow, I was right!" I wasn't all "in your face" about it.

Ryan Hart definitely allowed her the best debut he possibly could, beating his vanilla Sagat and AE Yun like that.

I dont mind her really, I just feel she isn't that interesting. Regardless as long as people are happy for her inclusion it's all good in my book.

Reactions: Φ
hey you know what? with all the shit I got for wanting Decapre? with all the shit I got for wanting none of the characters you wanted? having to endure "no thats stupid. pick a wrestler" "pick a dark skinned character"

am I not entitled to revel in this after taking all that abuse?

Only thing that bothers me is that Ono stated "only few 4 people have guessed correctly" when Decapre has been all over character speculation
This.

It was still a little underwhelming. I probably won't play her simply because she's a charge character, but they could have done a fair bit worse, imho.

she's russian and she doesn't even wrestle

Also Assassin? Silly cross-ups? Mash button Hands special? Abundance of wacky air options? Seems hilariously good?

She's not Juni. She's Millia Rage!

Oh come now Ruin aren't we taking this a bit to the edge here?

Not to mention she also has a Kamen Rider pose. B) thats a massive win in my book.

I'm too busy laughing to be mad.

Reactions: Furemu
This.

It was still a little underwhelming. I probably won't play her simply because she's a charge character, but they could have done a fair bit worse, imho.
Yeah, pretty much my opinion too.
If I'm gonna play a charge character, I'm gonna use Guile.
At least then he has the plus of being very American, and having a meme associated with him

Oh come now Ruin aren't we taking this a bit to the edge here?
oh i'm just milking this as much as I can
this is hilarious

wait i thought Ono said it was a dark skinned character?

hey you know what? with all the shit I got for wanting Decapre? with all the shit I got for wanting none of the characters you wanted? having to endure "no thats stupid. pick a wrestler" "pick a dark skinned character"

am I not entitled to revel in this after taking all that abuse?

Nothing against Decapre, friend.... I always like more characters (I want all ones from SF One and Juni/Juli). We only pissed about the months off waiting is for a "new clonned character", even if her have a lot of new powers (but I always want the Mike Haggar in the game, who still a clonned character...)

Maybe now Capcom start making DLC characters, and are allowing the more wanted ones to be sell. Maybe Mika, Karin, Q and others can come in this way. By the way, all this hyper can be used to know who are wanted.

But the 5th one can be a "not a clone" one....

So, Decapre is teleporting charge Cammy?

I'm actually fine with that. It's not like Necro ever had a chance.

Also that Psycho Stream. that was pretty hype "throw your fireballs! throw them! I DONT EVEN CARE!"

At least Painwheel's older sister finally gets to be in a video game guys.
I know people have already said it, but I had to repeat since it's the first thing that came to mind. Now when's Psycho Thresher?

Quote from one of the IRC channels I was idling in:

>Decapre will be banned from all upcoming [event name redacted] tournaments.
>you seem to be missing the fact, that decapre is a CHARGE CHAR
>You seem to be missing the fact that this is not about if she is broken

The global price of salt is plummeting in response to massive supply production.

:( I wanted the girl next to that Native American one. But the moment I saw Decapre it hit me... "Oh no, it's her..."
Yeah, I was hoping for Noembelu too...

Well, it should've happened sooner. Could've used that salt back in January.

Not really sure if I want to play CammWeiss, though.

Considering though that Noembelu didn't really have much of a story to begin with beside being a motivation for T-hawk, even in the comics, I'm really glad they didn't go with that.

at least theres still Elena, representing dark skinned strong women! ;D

Yeah, I was hoping for Noembelu too...
That's the one to the left of the Native American Doll, right? The one with the fro of some sort?