• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Street Fighter V

New tease
index.php
Huh? that's just Bison's throw.

You can briefly see someone waving their hand up before the character spins. Could it be significant?

Reveal is now.

Great, now I fucking can't play him
I'm not happy about it either, but it makes sense, and it's fine, charge characters are great.

Huh? that's just Bison's throw.
Maybe I have been tricked, but doesn't his throw have the psycho power effect?

Sorry if I fucked up.

yup it's a delay...

Q'S SHUFFLING ONTO THE STAGE, REALLY SLOWLY.

SO HYPED. GO UNCLE Q YOU CAN DO IT!

Not sure what is going on, the main stage stream has some other crap going on.

I'd say maybe Ono's phrasing was fucked up and he just meant he'd be doing something on the main stage at this time, but even then that doesn't make sense because nothing is happening now.

That gif has been around for awhile it has no connection to the new character. Also no new character yet.

Teaching core fighting game mechanics through PR stunts? GENIUS!

Please, please let her be the one "long time no see" character who keeps their fucking moveset.

I'm so happy though.

Also, Sakura confirmed I suppose?

KARIIIIIIN
She got older!

Reactions: Shockdingo
what the fuck is with her face?

:I

Q you can still make it right? O-oh, he's over at the buffet table trying eat the mini sausages again. Come on uncle Q let's go back home, where the sheep are. You miss the sheep right?

hmmmphh.

okay come on, let's go to the car then.

She's looking good, would have wished for some footage and maybe an extra (look at a new stage, story mode trailer) but this is cool.

edit: wow, with Karin, how many blondes are in SF5 so far? It's kinda getting a little funny now.

She kept the custom rekkas, she kept the command grab she kept the fucking counters.

This is the fucking best.

My main made it in?!

Well, now I have a reason to get this game.

MY GOD, SHE'S AWESOME!

R. Mika and Karin are now gonna be my mains. #TeamBlondes

I called this shit months ago but still hype nonetheless.

Karin looks good but not spectacular, not really much more to say until I can get my hands on the beta.

Last edited:
Reactions: Chip Blaster
And again that Siliconera leak is right again. Karin was fun in Alpha 3 but I was never good with her, so ok cool.

So.
If Urien and Alex take those last two "characters you'd expect to be in Street Fighter" slots, the leak is good. Right?

Pretty much, Alex and Urien are the last 2 returning characters in the leak.

So karin can get crumple off stuff in v trigger? that seems pretty scary

Praying for Miho Yamada to reprise her role as her.

Well, Cammy also looks older (considering that she is in the same age as both Karin and Sakura). And chun looks more mature for sure.

Siliconera Leak is now 2/4 so far. You can argue that R Mika was maybe a lucky guess, but them calling her and Karin for initial 16 already? Also might not be a coincidence that Siliconera announced R Mika and Karin together. Even if Alex/Urien [announced in different article] are not in initial 16 they will likely be early dlc especially due to the current lack of SF3 characters.

Anyway about Karin she looks like she plays largely the same which is good since we now have our rekka niche filled. Aesthetically she is still the same [kept that ojou hairstyle], but no longer wearing school uniform. Also that palm attack super was one of the many possibilities since it knocks back. Also that laugh at the end keeps the character genuine.
H3Pxwp8.gif

Finally someone gameplay wise that interests me besides Cammy in the current roster.