• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Street Fighter V

So lets see if I got this...

-Command Grab
-ice powers
-Sub-zero ice slide
-ice powers
-Air snowball
-ice power v trigger

Ice think I'm in love

So lets see if I got this...

-Command Grab
-ice powers
-Sub-zero ice slide
-ice powers
-Air snowball
-ice power v trigger

Ice think I'm in love
It's Snow problem, it's only natural

Seeing her beat up Urien is great because he's a total dick to her in story mode.
I kind of pity Urien. He's megalomaniac and all, but he is actually doing something other than looking cool (he's a scientist and an athlete. Iirc, he created the system that revived Nash and also something related to twelve).

Gill just stands at the end of the road waiting for a fight.

I'm just now coming back to SH on a regular basis and you still make some of the best posts on this site lol

Trailer Pre Analysis (says he'll make a true one later):

Freezing the stun meter sounds AWESOME

stun freeze is actually a really sick gimmick

she'll be an absolute monster with some momentum by the looks of things
and her V-Skill looks really good for starting that rolling snowball...

Her face looks a lot better here. I don't fuckin get it :0

fSxhuwU.jpg

She looks like a character from a old anime...
The real funny part is when you realize she'll probably be the only SF3 character for this season.

Maybe well get Q next year . . .
Only the real surprise is we'll get twelve instead.
:PUN:

The more I think about it the more I believe the remaining season 2 characters will be from story mode. Azam, Eddy and another Doll seems very likely.

And Haunts has just deleted all his social media accounts. Looks like Capcom's Community Manager got left behind.

Back