• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Personal sun's out nuns out

Couldn't tell ya'.
I literally just googled "Jesus Christ how horrifying Skullgirls" and it was within the first page of results.

wow i looked past the first link i initially saw and found it

jesus christ

hi do you do requests i have a request
i want a parody of the peach time meme comic but with double

hi do you do requests i have a request
i want a parody of the peach time meme comic but with double
i just saw this but i just so happen to have this version of myself in the peach meme to tie you over until i process your request
memers.png

omfg these are brilliant

The only way to get unstuck is to give to give an offering. It's a hellish cycle, but some evil nun has to too do it.

That poor poor nut guy.

What a handy ability her shapeshifting is.

Reactions: ArgonBern
This entire thread embodies the term 'topkek'.

Thease comics are so stupid they somehow are funny.

Marie got some new places to know

Polyurethane is pretty hype.

I read tape wrong there.
Stupid uppercase T.

welp voice packs are a thing.

ur opinions on politican double?

I was expecting Double vs. Pheonix Wright. Which would be oddly hilarious, honestly.

Hiyokoko, Beowulf, and Eliza all have one thing in common....They made me love double even more.

You hurt me, you diabolical spreader of religion.
13:19 for how I feel right now.

View attachment 10247

marie and i have something in common
(im sorry i dnt update this thread often)

She has her hands full cleaning up the blood and guts of dead mobs. You can't have her cleaning the dirt of your snacks.

Specially, considering how much you eat, ya giant stomach! Grab a broom and clean Gehenna yourself!

I FORGOT THAT WAS A THING

who's going to anime expo and wants to print that out and get mike z to sign it for me

Welcome back!
Is that a selfie before Double murders Dr. Avian? Just 'cause Valentine let you into Lab 8 one time doesn't mean you can drop by whenever you feel like it, Double!

Reactions: SmashBlade
PLS SUPPORT INDIVISIBLE (mildly nsfw) [spoiler said:
That PSG reference tho