• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Tara Strong for Eliza VA

To those of you making suggestions for Beowolf, your suggestions in VA disappoint me.

Clearly, the only man for the role is Crispin "Fucking" Freeman.

I honestly expect more of a heroic voice but then again the only time i've heard him is sig from sc3 or bruce from tekken

I honestly expect more of a heroic voice but then again the only time i've heard him is sig from sc3 or bruce from tekken

That may be true, but I'm pretty sure the trope for wrestling stars is for them to be over the top as all HELL. After all, the Face, as I believe the term is, needs to feel the love, and thus needs to attract the attention.

And if I recall, it was pointed out by a friend of mine that Crispin Freeman had skills in that department.

Also, I wanna make Sundowner jokes.

Also, I wanna make Sundowner jokes.
"Like I said, wolves are cruel, Filia. And I'm very in touch with my inner lupine."

Lv3 - I'M FU**IN' INVINCIBLE!

K.O. - Venus!

"Like I said, wolves are cruel, Filia. And I'm very in touch with my inner lupine."

Lv3 - I'M FU**IN' INVINCIBLE!

K.O. - Venus!

I was going to say "Morgan Freeman should," as a joke, but the more I thought about it, the more convinced I became that it would be the best thing since sliced bread.

The more I think about it, Morgan Freeman would be awesome as Issac.

No doubt Tara Strong is a great actor n' all, but maybe we should give someone else a shot at it, someone who we know is a great VA, but isn't star studded, if you know what I mean. Personally, I don't know any, but you guys are coming up with some VA's and that's all I need to know.

Reactions: DawnHibiki
Am I the only one thinking the perfect Japanese voice for Beo would be Hiroshi Fujioka?
IchiGo_Returns.jpg
Hiroshi_Fujioka-1.jpg

Reactions: Squire Grooktook
Gilbert Gottfried, on the other hand, is immortal!

For Eliza it should be this VA provided that she's still active:
that's Jodi Benson
you might have heard from goddamn Little Mermaid because she's Ariel
how the fuck they got her for some average JRPG remains a mystery to this day

Reactions: Pfantzypantz