• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Thanks again everyone for watching! Final Update on the leftovers.

When you re-record it for him.
Luxa's computer is too slow to run it on PC (otherwise I would record myself). I might simply re-create it for him unless someone can online training on PS3.

Will this be fine? I notice some framerate issues but they're not... too noticable. Those bounce sparks do not look as clean as the previous version.
Perfect. I can easily crop it that way.

Actually if players could get a tripod or a table, perfectly frame it to the television, and lower the brightness and contrast then I'll take it. I guess at this point me or someone will try to simply re-create the combo in better quality.

Awesome job guys. All caught up except for @Colossi I need the raw file for your 4th one. I'll be working on a second preview video and a new idea for you guys.

Reactions: SkullMan
heh...70+ clips. Yeah this will be one big video indeed. Debating on making a 15-minute-long video or stretch it further...

heh...70+ clips. Yeah this will be one big video indeed. Debating on making a 15-minute-long video or stretch it further...
gotta make a selection I guess...good luck :p

gotta make a selection I guess...good luck :p
I knew this was gonna happen but I do enjoy having extra clips to make additional videos. But I'll be sure to keep it under 20 minutes for the main video.

my shit better make it in or i swear to gaawwwwd
dat double face.png

You can take out pretty much errythang that I submitted, but I'd like you to keep the last entry, pretty please :3

Why does the undizzy bar go down on this when val does the green vial?
That is a property of green vial. that higher levels will lessen undizzy, so it allows for combo extensions, and generally impossible combo routes

Reactions: Dime
Thanks :) i didnt know it had that property... Jeez that seems pretty good.

You can take out pretty much errythang that I submitted, but I'd like you to keep the last entry, pretty please :3
:0 Why? Unless you're working on better combos?

Nothing new, but if you need to take out stuff, feel free to take out my first 3.

Nothing new, but if you need to take out stuff, feel free to take out my first 3.
Oh no no there's no need. Everyone's clips will make it to the video. Worst case scenario: only 1-2 clips per person will not make it and those clips will go towards the extra "director's cut" video. But it's still too early to determine that.

oh yeah. Forgot Fukua's lvl5 has that weird damage scaling effect thing.

Reactions: Cadenza
*wanders around in the forums, bored as hell*
LOL YOU THOUGHT I WAS DONE?!?!
*fukua lvl5 ToDthat looks like a BnB*
rire flippant smaller.gif

Oh because you thought I was done?
6th entry, fucker.
1080p 60fps because fuck it.

@6-Let maybe I'll be bored enough to re-record my other entries max quality. Maybe.

Welp. time to reupload everything in 60f fps....
(do I still have the files? don't think so...)

Don't worry too much about re-uploading to 60frames. I'll check to see if I can mask it but feel free if still want to re-record.

I will cry myself to sleep with this combo.

Reactions: 6-Let
First entry: will obviously have to re-record it, might be waaayyy too long.
start watching at 16 seconds
Second entry: dunno if it's flashy enough.

Edit: I would sumbit my other devil horns combos, but those are kinda overshadowed by Dragonos' corner devil horns combo.

Fuck it, 3rd entry: whichever one of the two combos in this video look better

The combos I posted at least predate Dragonos' crazy devil horns corner combo if that counts for anything D':

Reactions: 6-Let