• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

The Annie of the Stars Mega Star Cruiser: Giga Dreamy Star Love Redux!!!!!! DREAM COMES TRUE EDITION

Let's hope we don't get a Ryuko costume for Annie.

lets hope we get annie first lol

Reactions: DDB
I'll get the blast shields ready. Everyone flee to the bunker.

I thought I read somewhere that the people of New Meridian frown upon parasites. If this is true how do the producers of the show handle Sagan's appearance without causing some sort of a backlash.

That's simple he's hidden inside a stuffed animal.

They realize "holy shit he's with Annie" and just accept him.

Reactions: DimitriAwsometh
I guess that makes sense.

Do you think Annie Merchandises Sagan?

If anything, Annie's against religion, given she knows the one in charge of it.

Is the one in charge her manager?

I'd hope not, considering the last person we saw with a manager was Beowulf.

I'd imagine Annie would be smarter the to have Double as an agent. Beowulf is not too smart after all.

I really don't think you have a place to judge anybody's intelligence. Also, Annie wasn't "smart" enough to attack the Skullgirl immediately like Beowulf was.

But Beowulf attacking Marie was out of his promise and not necessarily him choosing to attack Marie due to it being the smartest thing to do.

And iirc at that point Annie was focusing on getting all the captives out and keeping them safe before Double and/or Marie could catch up and attack them again.

Still a pretty dumb decision on Annie's part not to take the opportunity for a surprise attack, also leaving Marie alone will only give her more time to become stronger, which will mean more casualties.

It's not that Beowulf was dumb enough to let Double be his manager, even he'd know not to trust a play-doh monster

It's just that he couldn't see that the manager was secretly Double and/or that Double killed/ate/wine'd-n-dine'd the real Zane and took his place, which not everyone would be able to do if Double has any proficiency in actually acting like the people she mighty-morphs into

If Double killed my boss and took his place I probably wouldn't notice either. He's used to being managed and directed by someone else, so of course he didn't realize that he's being used. I mean yeah he's still easily tricked, but he's not stupid and I doubt that he'll let that happen again.

This is an Annie thread though so I'll leave it at that.

Last edited:
I dunno if double killed my boss I think I would know...unless she wore a fake mustache and glasses.

well Annie's his manager now
She's pretty trustworthy

I don't think Beowulf would let anyone manage him anymore, no one tells The Wulf what to do. He and Annie are co-stars now.

Also Head Canon, Beowulf sneaks Annie into R-rated movies by wearing a big overcoat with her inside.

Unless Annie was double in disguse PLOT TWIST!!
Except not really.

Come to think of it does Annie even have a Manger? She is over 100+ years old or at the very least older then a normal human since most likely only Beowulf knows this fact Annie is her own Manager since she would outlive a regular one.

well in her secular experience she must have learned at least basic managing experience and probably more
inb4 he'd fall for the "two people wearing a giant overcoat" trick
=v
Well I'd be glad if he signed for the accessibility of hospitals to giant doctors though

I don't think anybody has seen through one of Double's disguises, have they? People only find out if/when she reveals herself.
Come to think of it does Annie even have a Manger? She is over 100+ years old or at the very least older then a normal human since most likely only Beowulf knows this fact Annie is her own Manager since she would outlive a regular one.
She's old, but The Annie Show isn't as old as her. If she does have a manager, it's not like she would've outlived him, just yet. This does start to run into the problem of, "who exactly is in on her being immortal?" but that's one of the reason's we don't know this: because it's not even been written, yet.

"who exactly is in on her being immortal?"
Well, there's that one person that Annie said helped her when she really needed it a long time ago, but I get the feeling he's dead.
Shame too, must have been an amazing person if Beowulf reminded her of him. Or her, whoever they were.