• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

The Annie of the Stars Mega Star Cruiser: Giga Dreamy Star Love Redux!!!!!! DREAM COMES TRUE EDITION

So this happened on Skype and--

kK5487F.png

krnNzAi.png

S8XAprg.png

brzlgXa.png

kGC9EKQ.png

There's a special treat for Annie fans in the latest update in the Production Art of the DAC!

Annie vs. Double
by Jonathan Kim (Personasama)
aTGZTj6.jpg
A glimpse into the possible past! Here we see the timeless star hero with a battle-damaged right eye. So this is before the eyepatch. I thought Annie wore the eyepatch because her right eye was in Sagan's mouth. I didn't expect a wicked scar to be underneath. Plus check out the costume, hairstyle, and that lost weapon, the star gun.

You may recall Personasama was one of the biggest Annie-supporters within Lab Zero. For example, upon completing the IGG funding, look at this thank you graphic with a not-so-subtle message who you should vote for the third character poll.
A6JoVBS.jpg

I always liked that outfit a lot more, cool to see it come back.

Just in case people needed a reminder of why Annie is the best.

Reactions: PaperBag_Sniper
Reminds me if Annie was in a spaghetti western movie.

Jeepers, for a minute there I could have sworn that was Fukua in disguise.

Yeah I can see a bit of Fukua (dark olive drab clothes, green hair). Maybe a little Cerebella-ish because of the middle-parted teal hair. I guess Annie was right, a hairstyle change can really effect how one recognizes a person. I want to see more of this past Annie so...

time for badly-drawn fan art!
Current Annie and Battle Annie
6WCg5zm.jpg

Da-Darn it!

I wholeheartedly agree. Even though the cheek is quite apparently different, I actually prefer it to the more boney face.
Also, I can't help but get a Snake/Big Boss vibe from her early battle clothing. I don't know why, but I'll throw down some pics to give an idea.
Mgs-misc02.jpg

d50f17549fd601a6c5bbc5f64880cda5.jpg

Reactions: BallotBoxer
I did not sign up on a Skullgirls hub to be reminded of a dead Vocaloid argument.

And yes; Miku's hair is GREEN. Fight me.
Can confirm Cerebellas hair is green like Annies.

By actual hexadecimal samples:
Cerebella = #36bda2
Annie = #68d3bd

zr3Lbc6.gif

You could say green, but I'd say Annie has aquamarine and Cerebella has mint or jungle green.

Vocaloid looks teal! *ducks behind desk*

Annies hair is definitely black and blue

By actual hexadecimal samples:
Cerebella = #36bda2
Annie = #68d3bd

zr3Lbc6.gif

You could say green, but I'd say Annie has aquamarine and Cerebella has mint or jungle green.

Vocaloid looks teal! *ducks behind desk*

I was more referring to the general color type. I would say more mint then jungle green. Annie Definetly has Green hair

Vocaloid is real fo sho.

Motherfucker are you blind, that's blue

The great hair color war of 2015

even though some people are clearly wrong.

Reactions: ACreationist
It matters in mine!

Not really tho.

Drew this 3 months ago... feels appropriate to put here now:
jngfcQO.jpg

(Pardon the rigid pose and whack foreshortening!)

I'm glad it's coming true! Plus, aside from the Scottish Samurai, it's cool to recognize all those characters. I mean, they were strangers until recently. Like all those unknown shapes are overwritten as familiar when I now look at it.

It'd be funny if Annie as ally was just her doing an episode of Annie: Girl of the Stars the whole time.

Reactions: ACreationist
i know that lab zero is against joke characters but it'd be pretty funny if they made an exception just this once and made annie deliberately terrible

Reactions: BeatNinja
Now we play the waiting game...

I've waited 10 years already, what's another 2?

You've waited since 2005? Were you even born yet?

I'm an old man.

Let that be known.

Okay well was Annie even born yet. Or created.

It's more like 9 years but still, 10 years sounded better.