• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

The Dentist

Jayford

Reaction score
Steam
JayfordLOL
PSN
JayfordLOL
XBL
JayfordLOL
Filia Parasoul
You guys ever try and give the dentist a good licking when he has your fingers in your mouth messing around with your teeth? I did last week. He normally tells me to stop, but I got a really good licking in last time.

Your dentist puts your fingers in your mouth? Lucky.

My dentist usually puts this in my mouth.
show_image.php

Reactions: DragonWireFire
The nurses at my dentist are pretty cute. They do all of the work too. The Dentist guy just comes in for the last two minutes and goes "Uh huh, them's teeth all right," and then walks out gloomily.

That's a good thing, because I know that the day the Dentist comes in with a big grin on his face, I'll be in major trouble. "Guess who needs expensive surgerrryyy!!!"

Shoryuken got a "WTF" button recently to react to posts. I deeply regret not having that ability here.

Reactions: Balder and Caleb
I don't even know my dentist's name.

I haven't been to a dentist in a long time, though I cant say I've given any of them a good licking, euphemism or not.

I'm in that part of the Internet again.

Reactions: Caleb