• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

THE GUNDAM THREAD

G-Reco suits don't look like God's regret at least
you're right.
they just look like Eureka 7's regret.
but yeah, no, the Man Rodi is a pile'a'gabbage in IBO.
but IBO has some good suits.
my favorites are the Graze, Hekija, and the Helmwige Reincar.
the series itself has some prety good and pretty meh kits

Last edited:
my big issue with a lot of IBO suits is how thin the waists are
almost none of the suits i've seen/looked up look like they'd be able to support their upper halves (not as big issue in space, but that's still structurally very suspect)

like damn son
one piece girls got more waist than these suits

eh, I've seen some people that are either love it or hate it on the waists.
I think they're fine because its all meant to show off the inner frame thing the kits have going on.
but I can see why some people don't like it, so it's a take it or leave it with design.
a lot of the later suits seemed to get thicker waists near the end.
latest

latest

latest

All of those suits jobbed super hard though (especially Helmwige), so all that waist thickness did them a fat lot of good.

Also, Hush..really? A real man would want Chad "The Mad Man" Chadan in their mobile suit. He took on a mobile armor with his sweet ROCKET AXE and lived.

I'm just gonna be in my corner crying until I can play as Chibodee or Jamil

All of those suits jobbed super hard though (especially Helmwige), so all that waist thickness did them a fat lot of good.

Also, Hush..really? A real man would want Chad "The Mad Man" Chadan in their mobile suit. He took on a mobile armor with his sweet ROCKET AXE and lived.
hey man, Helmwige did the best it could in a show with gundams.
it held that sword super good! better than everyone! why he gotta job though? I love you IBO but why you do my dirty like that?
Chad Chadan is the realest nig, I'll give you that. he's a good boy.

I'm prolly gonna stick with my main bad boy from Unicorn the JESTA!

Honestly I hope we get the musha and knight gundams as playable. I know they're unique to the musuo games but i just fucking love their designs so much and unlocking them in those games is always a pain in the ads Q_Q

I sure would love to play Musha as I stare longingly at the limited edition MG Musha that came with the display base in the kit that cost me almost a hundred bucks.

Last edited:
If you're willing to do a bit of painting (or cheat and use a gold sharpie, no shame in it), those definitely look worth the price.

considering how much work and detail goes into making the armor look intricate, as well as how many accessories it comes with, I feel its worth the price.

the reason mine was so expensive is because it was the limited edition one with the huge box.

oh yeah just a reminder that Bianca Carlyle is T H E F U C K I N G C O O L E S T

Lots of pink and lavender here.

and sadly still no US release date Q_Q

Thats true. I just hope all the previous characters from Extreme Versus come back. I have so many memories of that game, like me and friend struggling through low difficulty areas and then winning them easily with 1 cost units (the...Dog...whoever piloted the dog robot and the girl from 0080 with the gundam with magnetic armor.) I don't read japanese and havent watched much of the stuff recently so my recollection of who everyone in the game is feels really foggy D:

he's beautiful and perfect
the fact that he's been shafted from so many gundam games is a tragedy and sin

They could launch these awesome gundam games on pc someday

so guess what game has NO FUCKING SUITS FROM G OR X AT ALL
TRASH GAME
AWFUL
GARBAGE
I GET ALL THIS CROSSBONE AND COOL TURN A ADDITIONS BUT THEY CAN'T EVEN HAVE A TOKEN DOMON OR GARROD
FUCKIN' POOP

Hey, at least I get my boy Jesta.
That's a win in my book.

they could have brought the cast up to a clean 100 if they just took three suits from G and three suits from X

I love a lot of the additions for real, but goddamn I'm legitimately salty about this

so guess what game has NO FUCKING SUITS FROM G OR X AT ALL
TRASH GAME
AWFUL
GARBAGE
I GET ALL THIS CROSSBONE AND COOL TURN A ADDITIONS BUT THEY CAN'T EVEN HAVE A TOKEN DOMON OR GARROD
FUCKIN' POOP
wait but Garrod is in Full Burst...like 2 versions of him iirc.

EDIT: Wait, no Burning or even that weird sailor scout? Did they cut a bunch of characters? WHY

Reactions: North888
Kind of makes me wonder if Toonami will air Seed again, and using this new dub instead of the older one?

They won't. They barely got halfway through it the first time around. As for the redub itself, I have heard a few legit complaints about it, but no redub can save bad writing. Shame really, I actually like CE but it's just so badly handled.

I mean if they improve the writing maybe itll be watchable? I mean nothing can save the story but a good dub can do a lot for it...

I'm just trying to hold in my seething rage through sheer positivity someone help

Reactions: HeadcrabNinja
we coulda gotten a slick dub of Turn A with Liam O'Brien as Gym or something but nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

need more Kira Tomato and dumbfuck Shinn

Reactions: HeadcrabNinja
It was popular in Japan watcha gonna do?

*proceeds to cry in a corner while binging Turn A*