• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

THE GUNDAM THREAD

I didn't stay up late to watch Gundam Seed during Tonnami back then, but I did read that the localization nearly killed the whole Gundam franchise in the US, something about disco light lasers or otherwise.

I told you guys
they'll release them once they can make them balanced for Lightning and Burst mode

I keep seeing all of these nice DLC suits, and can't help but think of how much money I ended up saving by being only good with Guntank.

gundam zeon bs in a nutshell.png

I'm pretty cautious about NT because Fukui (unicorn writer) is still on writing but the rest of the staff looks really solid, so I can probably power through any dumb writing

now, Hathaway films on the other hand
ERECT
CAN'T WAIT FOR THAT SHIT, I'M STILL CRYING BECAUSE IT'S NOT CROSSBONE BUT HATHAWAY'S FLASH WAS THE OTHER ONE I WANTED

I'm all for the Phenex getting some love (unless that's Plan B, which is also fine too), but I'm good on Hathaway's Flash. Would have rather they did Beltorchika's children if they were gonna take this kind of route. Mufti's just eh to me, and the Xi is uglibad. That said, if the Deep Striker of all things can get a model kit....

Seems good enough for me. I'm actually surprised the dub added this line.

These legs aren't for show!

Xi is an absolute unit. Otherwise terrorists and Bright's suffering (which he did not deserve). Yes, I'm paraphrasing alot with that statement, but you're best going in blind.