• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Personal The Hatrack

Not nice. If they like Beowulf they draw Beowulf. This is a personal thread, not the general fanart thread. 'variety' is not required.
If I had a dime for every potentially talented artist I've seen drop in quality fast and hard simply because they didn't draw anything other than a single character he/she worships with only another character or so once in a blue moon (And eventually no other characters whatsoever), I'd be able to buy a boat. I don't care how 'not nice' you think it is, it's true.

Good thing the good ol' bowlerntophats ain't a potentially talented artist!
I mean, he looks plenty talented enough to me~!

Guys, no fighting, fighting is bad.
I love both of ya, don't tear this family apart. >~<

I very much like these, but some variety would be nice so the thread's not 90% Beowulf.

If I had a dime for every potentially talented artist I've seen drop in quality fast and hard simply because they didn't draw anything other than a single character he/she worships with only another character or so once in a blue moon (And eventually no other characters whatsoever), I'd be able to buy a boat. I don't care how 'not nice' you think it is, it's true.

It’s obvious that you haven’t checked the other places I submit artwork to. Beowulf maybe the only character I've drawn and submitted to this thread, only because I know people in this community would appreciate him best. I draw him everyday, yes because he is my favorite character, but not to the point of worshipping.

But he isn’t the only character I draw everyday. I draw, a lot. Ranging from characters to sceneries to concept work. Beowulf (and many characters before) have been a way for me to have fun with my skill set and when I want to post art of him here I do so because I know some people appreciate the effort in that.

If you want to see more of my artwork that isn’t always Beowulf, you could check these outlets;

My main blog, which has art ranging from a lot of fandoms

Assassin’s Creed / LoK / Motorcity / Gravity Falls / Phantom of the Opera / Jojo’s Bizarre Adventure. etc

Here’s a Homestuck one

If that doesn’t suit your interests I also have TF2 artblog which i update daily with my own stuff.

Skullheart isn’t the only place i submit artwork to. Regularly i submit at least 4 pieces of artwork everyday to these blogs, don’t be saying that my potential is going to waste when I draw one character, when you do not realize that I put effort and time in trying to draw as many different things as I can in a single day.

I don't always submit stuff, but when I do it's because I was really happy how it turned out and I want to let others see it.

All right, I'm man enough to admit I was wrong. Guess I'm just an embittered old fool who's seen too many talented artists throw their potential away, and you're clearly not one of them.

My early point still stands: Your art looks great, at any rate.

tumblr_npun2evNuj1ut17weo1_1280.png

I would kill for some watermelon right now.

Party soft, I like it very much.

tumblr_nrapnx97nG1ut17weo1_500.gif
I don't know much about animation, but I'd like to give it a try.

Adam just steadily waitin' to make a move on Parasoul.

Good stuff! Feel free to post your Indivisible stuff in the art topic there as well if you want (but it's fine being here too).

Oh..Oh wow...

To say its amazing would be an understatement.

This is probably my favorite indivisible fanart so far

It looks amazing! By any chance is it inspired by Otoyomegatari?

Excellent work there. I love that everybody so far is together and having a good time.

Oh..Oh wow...

To say its amazing would be an understatement.

This is probably my favorite indivisible fanart so far

So much detail. Very impressive!

Thanks you guys! I wanted to put in a lot of work for it.

It looks amazing! By any chance is it inspired by Otoyomegatari?

Mhm! I really like the idea of people coming together and eating delicious food, so Otoyomegatari was a major influence in this picture.

Excellent work there. I love that everybody so far is together and having a good time.

Thanks! Maybe they'll decide to have one large feast before the final battle like in klk sorta.

All hail the people's king!

tumblr_ny2wuggbgn1qffwe3o1_r1_1280.png

A commission of a 'Indivisiblized' Beowulf, some have suggested he'd use his throne as his weapon, and probably for a finishing move to homage to Skullgirls? But they wanted to see him use a sword, which he had when he was still in 'alpha.'

You're art looks really cool. ^_^ I like the drawing of them aged. I also like how your first two drawings look like they're from a comic

wowie i'll be throwing so much money at you when i get a nice paycheck.

great work!!

Wow that's an amazing Eliza picture.

soon.jpg
(luv ur art..i hope you get it asap!!!!)